• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe this weekend. 27th-28th.

Well, Jakob called and said as long as he's rollin' no overheaty!!! He's keepin' tabs on it-and will call me with progress reports...Sounds like someone there was helping, and thinks maybe it's a fan clutch gone south (well, stopped abruptly by muddy water!!:haha:)...I can buy that.

Just got a call from japerry---sounds like a good time was had, except he's havin' overheating issues with his Jeep shortly after dunking it in a hole---anybody from the area care to maybe lend a hand??? Apparently he's at the post office parking lot in Elbe...PM me for his number if you can help out!:awesomework::awesomework:

Kev, you can give him my number if he needs any help down here.

Jim, just talked to him, and he's north of Renton, gonna meet his GF in Everett and trailer it the rest of the way--He extends his thanks!!!:awesomework:

Super samurai and I stopped and gave him a hand in Elbe and followed him to Graham where we went our seperate ways. It was staying cool as long as he was moving. He was more worried about his lug nuts backing off.

Super samurai and I stopped and gave him a hand in Elbe and followed him to Graham where we went our seperate ways. It was staying cool as long as he was moving. He was more worried about his lug nuts backing off.
Thanks a bunch both of ya!!! Yeah, that's partly why he's having his GF meet him in Everett...Doesn't want to take any more of a chance than he already has with something happening!!! Again, Thanks alot for stopping & helpin' him out!!!:cool::beer::beer::awesomework:

Hey guys, thanks so much for the hand back. it was nice having some confidence on the way back to Safeway. She did quite well going back to Auburn, 2 of the lugs were a little loose when I got there, but I tightened them up and headed towards Everett.
The rig is gunna get broken down tomorrow! =P

Otherwise .... one word.

~EPIC~

I'll get pics up tomorrow... but Elbe is THE place to be right now. Horus, SixNine, and I did the Busy in about 2 hours, starting around 10:30... We heard some jeeps behind us, but once we got out of the mud hill, we never heard them again.

Turns out, after we ran the rest of elbe AND hung out with some of the stuck blast folks for a while, we wound up at the end of the Busy. We see some lights coming out, and decide to wait and see who it is. Turns out its some very distraught Jeeps. "Where is the exit to this place!"

Anywho, I need to drag some of us north-enders down there. Its definitely worth the weekend camp!

I think that 15 plus rigs is a few too many......still a good time.

It was good to meet a few of you and good to chat with the ones I already knew.

Last edited:
http://s701.photobucket.com/albums/ww18 ... 8c2bc0.pbw

So the first trail we hit was sunrise which was beeat to **** the first obstacle HAD a creek running down it it took us a while to figure out there was a colvert under the trail when we did we fixed it got the water running in the right direction. other than that had a great day.

Oh we did not run the busy because some tools in TJ's on 33 bfg mud terrains and no lockers jumped in infront of us and we didnt want to deal with them.

more pics will be coming in.

I think those distraught jeeps were the tj's we got behind on the busy when we turned around. Was there a bright yellow TJ and a red TJ a green YJ and a black TJ? Stock no lockers on bfg's one with boggers?

Guess I'll have to just post them manually.

In the picture shown he did winch.

Attachments

• DSC02366.jpg
    DSC02366.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC02365.jpg
    DSC02365.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC02364.jpg
    DSC02364.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC02361.jpg
    DSC02361.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC02359.jpg
    DSC02359.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 288
So here is the creek we made go back threw the culvert we really need to either lower the culvert or get a bunch of rock or dirt in there you just cant ge any traction on a plastic culvert. It is really dug out to not from weelers but from water.

Attachments

• DSC02356.jpg
    DSC02356.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC02354.jpg
    DSC02354.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC02353.jpg
    DSC02353.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC02352.jpg
    DSC02352.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC02351.jpg
    DSC02351.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Guess I'll have to just post them manually.

In the picture shown he did winch.
attachment.php

Hmm there were lots of stumps, but I don't remember this part.. perhaps Mike, Joe and I didn't go through there. Where was this?

OH nevermind! haha yah we didn't do this because the guys on bogger buggies were talking about doing a 6 second wheelie trying to get though. :D :D we went the way the yellow jeep did :booo:

Hmm there were lots of stumps, but I don't remember this part.. perhaps Mike, Joe and I didn't go through there. Where was this?

OH nevermind! haha yah we didn't do this because the guys on bogger buggies were talking about doing a 6 second wheelie trying to get though. :D :D we went the way the yellow jeep did :booo:

That looks like the little hill on Alder Loop.