• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe this weekend. 27th-28th.

all the hard **** keeps getting filled in there was some decent rocks at the top of sunrise but there weak now

i went through busy a weak and a half ago with 34s on my daily driven grand and a rear arb with no bd, i geuss i know how to drive??? it was fun though:cheer:

easy or not im ready for it,I:beer::beer: cant wait bring on the turkey and mashed potatoes and bring on elbe . I got engine burritos and im ready to travel

DEFINATLY A FUN TRIP ive spent a few cold nights on the busy back in the day. dam broken knucles on a toyota will get ya every time

depends on the day, i have spent some nights on the trail as well... it will be a good trip :awesomework:

I got to elbe friday last friday morning befor the stag flew right up the whole sunrise then went back to do it again that night and it was nasty. I will be at elbe at 8:00 saturday morning.

friends of mine went to Elbe today (wed) and said its trashed to all hell from last weekend :booo: :looser:....

And

That its super sloppy muddy also... :haha:

Enjoy:redneck:

At least I wasn't the one that went swimming.

11269_103263786358194_100000237201247_82623_3967620_n.jpg

hey i wasn't swimming didn't even get my feet wet :flipoff: good thing nobody dumb enough to ride with me

You're a ****in riot Jimmy!! I still can't believe you got that sammi to the top of Sunrise while everyone else was breaking, winching, and flopping!!:ANYWORD:

all the hard **** keeps getting filled in there was some decent rocks at the top of sunrise but there weak now

Yep, Ran it in the moring when the work crew was getting started, and then later when they finished. I asked why they made it so easy, and one of them said becouse people keep running the by pass on the right. They also spent time blocking the by-pass.

There are already some big rocks over to the side at the entrance. I wonder if we could place a few of them in the first cut out section, and make that harder. That would keep the rigs out that would be inclined to go the easy by-pass route at the top. With all the trees at the bottom, that cut out section so deep, and being so close to the road, I wouldn't think a bypass would be developed there.

Latest posts