• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe this weekend. 27th-28th.

So Sunrise is where it's at, eh?

My plan remains to get there tomorrow around noon and set up camp. Then I will wheel my junk until its broken or Sunday.

The beginning and the hill climb (the line to the left) were pretty interesting last weekend. The rest of it was still a 2 wheel drive trail.

I need directions to Elbe. Just need to know how to get there once I pass the town of Elbe. I know the turn is close to the town of Ashford. Thanks:awesomework:

I need directions to Elbe. Just need to know how to get there once I pass the town of Elbe. I know the turn is close to the town of Ashford. Thanks:awesomework:

you turn left at the the lodge, thats on the right. (can't remember if its an elks or american legion or what it is)
You can also park your tow rig there. I have done it with permission from the grounds keeper. He said he doesn't mind because it keeps the jackasses from doing dougnuts and tearing up the parking lot.

thats if your only there on a day trip.

you turn left at the the lodge, thats on the right. (can't remember if its an elks or american legion or what it is)
You can also park your tow rig there. I have done it with permission from the grounds keeper. He said he doesn't mind because it keeps the jackasses from doing dougnuts and tearing up the parking lot.

thats if your only there on a day trip.

That's the Lion's Club. It's a blue building on the right side.
I would suggest that if anyone has not already asked permission, that they do so. In the past, they have not been happy about people parking there uninvited.

I would suggest that if anyone has not already asked permission, that they do so. In the past, they have not been happy about people parking there uninvited.

FS Road 92:awesomework: its approx 7 miles past Elbe...Jeeze Gibby, figured you would of given better directions to somebody who doesnt know the area...:eeek:

At least I wasn't the one that went swimming.

11269_103263786358194_100000237201247_82623_3967620_n.jpg

where is this on the sunrise? i was just there 2 weeks ago and didn't see anything like this on the sunrise? Crazyness....LOL The weekend before the stag run the sunrise was easy as hell.

some people blow it out of proportion.
the time you and the missus road bitch with me, I heard at camp.

Sunrise is swallowing 42's...
I drove right up it without spinning a tire.. You took vid of it.

Cool thanks fellas' Hope to see you on the "Busy" this weekend:awesomework:

Ed. That picture looks cold and miserable. Glad it wasn't you swimming:beer:

Last edited:

Do not park your truck and trailer at the Lions Club without premission. They rent the place out for functions and do not want to be blocked in.

see you all up there, Gowin, Pickle, griffin and my self are heading up in a few hours :awesomework:

ta ta

Last edited:
Just got a call from japerry---sounds like a good time was had, except he's havin' overheating issues with his Jeep shortly after dunking it in a hole---anybody from the area care to maybe lend a hand??? Apparently he's at the post office parking lot in Elbe...PM me for his number if you can help out!:awesomework::awesomework: