• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe this weekend.

http://www.wow4x4.com/bulletin/showthread.php?t=888

But it doesn't do much good.

Just take the Sunrise it's right acrossed from the parkinglot. At the end of the Sunrise turn Right you'll be on mainline trail. just after the big ass mudhole the easywild hill will take off to the Right. Follow the easy to the top and stay right you will run in to the entrance to the Busywild.

If you want to hit the rocks we put in. just follow the 9rd (the rd the p-lot is on) all the way to the end. you'll see the rainier vista is the last trail on the 9rd or the rock pit is the end of the rd. :awesomework: Have fun.........

thank you:awesomework:

got out early and ran the busy took every hard line and made it no winching. the front locker quit working at the end. gives me a reason to go though the axles and put new seals in too.

Did anyone get to pull a few of the rocks off that pile?

I just talked with my excavator guy and he's iffy because of other work comittments. I need to know if I have to make alternate plans in case he's not able to make it.

If we had someone with a dump truck to haul his excavator he'd let us take it but he won't let anyone else drive his truck.

He just started hauling logs and has a good job going right now that he can't afford to take time off of.

you should ask him if i could????? i will ask around.

I did last night. The problem is getting it down there. I guess his Mack is pretty hopped up and he's concerned about someone damaging the dump truck. I'll text you his phone number again. He was concerned about how much driving experience you had.

He has no problem with us renting the equipment off him.

Last edited:
when where you thinking about doing this?

I have Friday tentatively scheduled, all depending upon his availability. I also have a Kubota tractor that I'm borrowing from a friend for that day.

I wanted to get it done before the long weekend.

If someone moved the dangerous rocks already then it's less urgent.

well got the locker fixed. broke the ear off the fork. welded it up supa thick and grounder down. be back out for this sat but this time i wanna check all the work you guys been doing. who else is going this weekend?

well got the locker fixed. broke the ear off the fork. welded it up supa thick and grounder down. be back out for this sat but this time i wanna check all the work you guys been doing. who else is going this weekend?

I should be up there this weekend ,Ive passed that fiat a few times getting trailerd cool rig see everyone this weekend.:cool:

going to be up there sat. In my buddies yj, anyone who is going to be up there that wouldn't mind us tagging along with their group let me know. thanks

Small group of 3 Jeeps and families heading up tomorrow. Never been before. What are some good trails for 33's and rear lockers. I think we would like to stay away from the busy wild. Dont wanna slow people down.

all loaded up ready to go. be there about 830 9ish. running the busy and the new logs and rocks. anyone else running busy tommarow?

Vista pics

I'm hoping that a few of you that ran Rainier Vsita this weekend can share some pics and vids to see how things went.

Us poor suckers that didn't get to go out and play this weekend need something to drool over...:haha:

Yep, I'm still working...