• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elk Hunters

I will be up the Little Rattle Snake with my daughter. Her first year elk hunting.

Good luck to all out the Wapati freaks out there...................

Headin' out Sunday am early---Thanks 340shorty!:cool: And Hopefully see you out there Pete!!!:awesomework:

just got back with nothing but soar feet................

Saw a total of 6 cows over the weekend and nothing today or yesterday. We did help a couple guys drag out a spike a half mile to there rig. They were very thankful for the help ( i grabed a antler and tld my daughter to grab the other one and we drug it out for them, they were dragging out the back half)

The guys kept asking me, what they could do to repay us for the help, i told him to just pass the the help to another that will need it some day. :awesomework:

No more elkk hunting for my daughter this year, she is going to a scrapbooking convention with my wife this weekend, so i get a relaxing weekend, but cant wait for late archery :redneck:

For all of y'all talking about the elk in medow Brooke feilds in Sno and N.B there is a special drawing every year for a cow out of there also that heard doesn't have the biggest bulls around but that's for me to know and not share good luck next year

This is how not to clean an elk

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGHgyVCUn6g&feature=related[/YT]