• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ellensburg wheelin saturday Feb 16th

Its been up there a while. Thanks again Josh for picking it up.

High Five for Josh :nana1: :011:
No worries. I got a few pics, and a video of pooh (no sound though).
http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/jtw792/?action=view&current=100_0744.flv
100_0743.jpg

Found a soft spot
100_0745.jpg

Berto and the same soft spot different direction
100_0746.jpg

Climbing up a side road
100_0750.jpg

Last edited:
"Ran across this truck up there... it is a local highschool kids truck that apparently got stuck up there last night and he left it over night. It was gone by the time we came back down"

ya, he said hewas just crawlin along and sank to where he was at in the pic. bulllshhiiit. he also thought he broke a birf something in his front end. but he just seperated his front driveline. :haha: damn kids went up there with no shovels, winch, come along, hi lift, nothin. but i got him out real quick like and in a hurry.

Last edited:
"Ran across this truck up there... it is a local highschool kids truck that apparently got stuck up there last night and he left it over night. It was gone by the time we came back down"

ya, he said hewas just crawlin along and sank to where he was at in the pic. bulllshhiiit. he also thought he broke a broke something in his front end. but he just seperated his front driveline. :haha: damn kids went up there with no shovels, winch, come along, hi lift, nothin. but i got him out real quick like and in a hurry.

So why didn't you come further up and find us?

Here's a few more.

DSC02022.jpg

I love this one. Winched deep into the snow just to turnaround.

DSC02025.jpg

Pooh digging out.

DSC02019.jpg

Josh taking the deep line.

DSC02009.jpg

All in all it was fun. I just think that TSL's suck in the sugar snow.

was beginning to think that fridge was a historic ellensburg landmark...but thanks for removing it!

whos that dumbass riding shotgun in the black yota?:D

been viewing your last couple runs up there, keep it up. i been tellin chris i want to head up sometime when i know your up there, so you can hopefully rescue my **** on your way down. i would save you an OE 800:redneck:

whos that dumbass riding shotgun in the black yota?:D

been viewing your last couple runs up there, keep it up. i been tellin chris i want to head up sometime when i know your up there, so you can hopefully rescue my **** on your way down. i would save you an OE 800:redneck:

:haha: If I only had to fix a few things on mine like you, my ass woulda been there:flipoff:

Many THANKS for picking up someone else's garbage!

CentralGrand: Your Grand got a little closer to being trail ready today. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I didn't know if you'd be working today with your kids not at school. I woulda stopped by instead of decreasing the coyote population up Coleman Canyon:redneck:

I didn't know if you'd be working today with your kids not at school. I woulda stopped by instead of decreasing the coyote population up Coleman Canyon:redneck:
No worries. I didn't know I was working today until I got to the shop. :haha:

Robby had to go home early due to family issues so we cut out early. Left about 4:30PM

Won't be there tomorrow but will be Wednesday if you want to stop by.

R we hijacking this thread? :signhijacked:

Latest posts