• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ellensburg wheelin saturday Feb 16th

was beginning to think that fridge was a historic ellensburg landmark...but thanks for removing it!

whos that dumbass riding shotgun in the black yota?:D

been viewing your last couple runs up there, keep it up. i been tellin chris i want to head up sometime when i know your up there, so you can hopefully rescue my **** on your way down. i would save you an OE 800:redneck:

Have I met you? The snow wasnt as tacky as last weekend but was still pretty good, its getting easier to get around for the less built rigs. I have no problem pulling people out. Not sure if I am going to go out next weekend, I really need to fix a gas leak and do some maintenance but we will see how motivated I am. I have an open seat about half the time so if somebody wants to ride along they should pm me.

Have I met you? The snow wasnt as tacky as last weekend but was still pretty good, its getting easier to get around for the less built rigs. I have no problem pulling people out. Not sure if I am going to go out next weekend, I really need to fix a gas leak and do some maintenance but we will see how motivated I am. I have an open seat about half the time so if somebody wants to ride along they should pm me.

never met ya. like i said i been lurking in on your last couple runs though, and seen your rig on the trailer in town. love to pussyfoot around up there at wilson in my little grand, with central grand when his **** aint broken. im headid outa town for a while soon, but if you go up like mid march, i might try to follow your tracks sometime.
rock on

Latest posts