• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

End of story

Eddyj said:
To be honest I feel a little unappreciated...
All the threads admin locked of mine when I was going through my rebellious phase, never once did I get a "punch line" to end it. I got threatened, verbally attacked,a stern talking to, loud talked, asked politely.... but never a punch line.
Now don't get me wrong " End of story" isn't a bad one but I feel like we could do better.
Let's help admin out and give him something with a little pesto!

Examples:
And they lived happily ever after...
Abracadabra
Shake and bake

At least you weren't FATALLY asshurt.....

Wish the story would end sometime. With everybody saying good bye, getting offended, pissed off and on, selling out, turning gay , damn what happen to this place? Hell JD has even forgotten how to google today before making post. Maybe that kel guy put some bad voodoo on y'all

BUG-E J said:
Hahahahahaha. Drue would have to go bust on that one. Ive seen it

Still can't believe Pete turned me loose in his buggy on that hill. Probably the most nervous I've ever been in a rig. I've seen him treat that thing super rough...but it's his. I was scared I was gonna scratch it.

I've never been one for wheeling other people's stuff. I might drive your rig around the parking lot or up a bunny slope but I can barely afford to keep my junk running. I'd hate to break someone else's and have to go hungry to fix it.

BUG-E J said:
Hahahahahaha. Drue would have to go bust on that one. Ive seen it

I'll bring the Great Value peanut butter crackers and maybe Tony B will make an appearance. :flipoff1: :fish:

ADMINISTRATOR

c6796abce67e672b114be4c01dc86583.jpg

Buncha crackers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk