• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Essentially chassis buggy build!!!

glad you got time to paint yours when you need to work on mine and get your end of the deal done

It was Low Low!! Just a little. Been working on fixing a few things here and there. Hoping to get to beat on it real soon!!! :driving:

Thats cool. Anything you wished you would have done different or wanna change yet? Just wondering....there are quite a few 321 buids going on right now and any insight you might have would sure be helpful.

Chris we enjoyed riding with you this weekend at Grayrock and hated you had to leave early. I like the buggie so get that steering fixed and we will ride again sometime.

Not too long!!! Realized that wouldn't have time to ride it with the baby coming, hate to see her sit and not get beat on!!! Sold it not long after it is in North Carolina now!!! Gonna build a 3 seater in future so I can have my little co-pilot with me!!!

my buddy Dave bought that from you, he has changed it up a bit, but it still looks badass. I am pretty sure it is about ready to hit the trail for the first time.

Met him (Dave) this weekend glad to see this thing back on the trails tell him to get on with some pictures

Jimmy