• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Essentially chassis buggy build!!!

Here are pics of the Cartech intake manifold mounted up!!! This solved a lot of problems!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hoping upwards of 350, maybe more. AFR's website with the same setup minus the carb says 411 @ the flywheel. But who really knows!!!

cicero said:
Hoping upwards of 350, maybe more. AFR's website with the same setup minus the carb says 411 @ the flywheel. But who really knows!!!

Nice, probably around 315ft#'s of torque? :dunno:
Stroke it to a 347ci and she'll put a flat spot on the back of your head and still be reliable. That intake and aluminium heads are just oozing all over the page. Add a small bump stick and 425 ponies come alive. I do like to see someone working the Blue Oval though. Great job. thumb.gif

got any more updates this build has got me thinking about getting a 321 kit thumb.gif

No new pics as of yet!! Bout a week away from firing it up and pulling it out of the shop. All the fab work is pretty much done, just getting all the little fittings and such together. I really like this buggy chassis and Ryan has done one hell of a job making everything work and look really nice while he's at it!!! Would have been a lot easier if I had went with 60's instead of the Rocks!!!

Snapped a few quick pics today!!! It getting close!!! While I was there Ryan was making the engine cage. Waiting on the brown truck to bring water line and fittings!

Here is a pic of the engine cage. Down to the small stuff now!!! Won't be long!!!!

lookin gooood! holler when its done or you get ready for a shakedown run, im still working kinks outa mine too.

Front Driveshaft in it. Rear being made and still like getting exhaust done. Still got to get springs for coilovers. Ryan weighed it the other day and without water in it and rear shaft it weighed 4500lbs. Getting Really Close!!!

TTT.....

New pics on pirate and it looks bad ass! :woot:

(Can't link **** here at work ::)).
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=694626&page=3