• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Creek Sept. 8th?

heep70

Unsociable A--hole
I and a couple others will be a Evans Creek Sept. 8 around 9:30AMish in the first parking lot. You wanna join us let me know.

Greg,
PNWJeep are having their 'meet & greet' up at Evans the same weekend, you should hook up with them

You going to make it over to Liberty on (9/28-30) with the BEST group?

better be back in time for the free UFC bout! Isnt rampage fighting dan henderson? ITS FREE DONT BREAK ANYTHING..

Greg,
PNWJeep are having their 'meet & greet' up at Evans the same weekend, you should hook up with them

You going to make it over to Liberty on (9/28-30) with the BEST group?

Don't know about Liberty. Have to wait and see.

I'll be there with Greg and maybe a few others....We'll see.. I had no idea the PNWJeep meet and greet was this weekend. Maybe I'll drive mine instead of towing it in.....Could be crowded....

Slammed my POS together and went up and played around for the first time, cool little spot. Followed my buddy in his 4runner on saturday and just kinda wandered around sunday. What is the steep rock wall not far from the road called? I always forget trail numbers. We were in the black exocaged toyota with iroks. I would like to go up agian when there is some snow or when its wet.

Slammed my POS together and went up and played around for the first time, cool little spot. Followed my buddy in his 4runner on saturday and just kinda wandered around sunday. What is the steep rock wall not far from the road called? I always forget trail numbers. We were in the black exocaged toyota with iroks. I would like to go up agian when there is some snow or when its wet.

198 trail. Were you the ones camped at the bottom of it just off the road?

The snow runs are a blast up there!

Nah, we didnt camp, my buddy's house is in ravensdale so we drove back and forth. I saw two toyotas that were your color, one was behind us for a while on the trail and the other stopped on the road while his buddy was working on a driveline?

Latest posts