• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans or elbe

No did they break on the 197, I took off after the 198 had to pick up my girl from my parents. we need to go again soon your sami kicked ass even with broken parts

I would have ran the trail with ya guys if you wouldnt have told me my studs sheared off. I felt something in the steering wheel but figured it was some of my getto fab or something.:haha:

yeah the black tj tacoed the right ft upper control arm and broke the left ft lower control arm bracket off the housing it was fun to get back out of there. nice wheelin with u guys today.

It's been a while but it's finally going! Markus says it's not QUITE right yet, but SOON!

I know with what he has going on its going to be a slow process---heck right now its a faster process than the flatty is(but--not for long :awesomework: )

:D Yes Crash, that is the certain 4runner. I got the front locker hooked up to an ARB mini pump, plumbed in. And it works Great. I will be getting the new tires hopefully soon. I have bump stops that need to go in. I will be getting those done very soon. The motor is very strong and the gearing is very interesting to get use to. I have so many gears to choose from that I forget them until the end. But that thing crawls. It is great. Thanks Crash for the 4Runner. :D

Latest posts