• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans

bent

The BLAST club is hosting the campground this weekend, good company is always welcome. We are a small club so a lot of the campground should be open. Cheers:clappy::whip::hitit:

Last edited:
You never wheel when I am wheeling not my fault. I wheel with everyone else. I just dont like you :fawkdancesmiley:

I went wheelin with him a couple weekends ago and the reason you only seen him for five minutes is because he goes 35 mph through the woods and then over heats the rest of the day lol.

Im trying to pull a rabbit out of a hat. We will see I am putting it on the trailer in a second it has some issues I cant fix here.

My junk is on the trailer leaving for the shop right now I will be there rig or no rig. But I should be able to come up with something. Well chris should be able to come up with something.

I might be up there Saturday with my Ranger. I'm not positive, but I probably will be. I'll only be up for the day though.

What time do you guys think you'll be hitting the trail (so I don't show up late...)? before 9?

Last edited: