• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans

I think after this weekend the Hewes will go back in the shop and the Sammi will come back out to play.:awesomework:Looking forward to wheelin with you guys again!:beer:

Pumperartor and I will be there on Sunday with our rigs. Just look for the coolest 67 bronco you've ever seen, followed by the ugliest toyota. Don't worry about the cops, we'll distract them for you.

Pumperartor and I will be there on Sunday with our rigs. Just look for the coolest 67 bronco you've ever seen, followed by the ugliest toyota. Don't worry about the cops, we'll distract them for you.

wHAT!!!??? I am heading down to Rimrock with a big group this weekend. So wish you guys were gonna be there. How did the Yota turn out? Seriously miss you guys. We have got a lot of wheeling to do. Gald to hear that you will at least be back in the saddle:awesomework::beer::cool:

wHAT!!!??? I am heading down to Rimrock with a big group this weekend. So wish you guys were gonna be there. How did the Yota turn out? Seriously miss you guys. We have got a lot of wheeling to do. Gald to hear that you will at least be back in the saddle:awesomework::beer::cool:

I'd go to Rimrock but I only have Sunday free. Miss you too my Friend! Yota is only half done, I need to have my tube bed installed and tied into the cage with the new cab. So I still have my old bed on there and I'm rocking some 34"s. But hey, how hard can Evans be anyway. Lets go to Reiter on Sat Oct 17th? :beer:

I'd go to Rimrock but I only have Sunday free. Miss you too my Friend! Yota is only half done, I need to have my tube bed installed and tied into the cage with the new cab. So I still have my old bed on there and I'm rocking some 34"s. But hey, how hard can Evans be anyway. Lets go to Reiter on Sat Oct 17th? :beer:

17th IT IS!

:haha: We will need to see which is the ugliest Yota between you and I and maybe have a "tick off", I gotta warn ya though I've got a bad wrist pin so it ticks pretty good! :awesomework: :scratchhead:

Last edited:
I'll be up there about 9:30 I think. I won't hold you guys back though. The Ranger does pretty well at Evans!! Just some body damage! :awesomework:

:haha: We will need to see which is the ugliest Yota between you and I and maybe have a "tick off", I gotta warn ya though I've got a bad wrist pin so it ticks pretty good! :awesomework: :scratchhead:

Wave us down and say Hi if you see us. We'll be playing follow the leader with Pumperator picking the lines. He's my trail guide since Evans isn't my normal stomping grounds.

Yeah i went up last night and did a night run. We had a B.L.A.S.T We covered some ground untill one of the yotas ended up on his lid at the begining of the 198 on the rock face. We were all racing and he went for a pass and came down a real off camber section and ended up upside down. So we got him back on his feet then we ran the 197 like it was our biacth. Once we got to the top some of the boys ran up the 198 the rest of the way and me nate and another yota guy went up the upper 520. We were cruisen pretty good untill i got to the rock garden and i pretzled the track bar and drag link. So i took it off and bent it back. All in all it was a fun night.

Wave us down and say Hi if you see us. We'll be playing follow the leader with Pumperator picking the lines. He's my trail guide since Evans isn't my normal stomping grounds.

Sounds like a ghey 'ol time.:cheer:

Today was pretty fun. We hit the lower 311, where my ranger pretty much walked up the first part, but had a little trouble on the last rock area, then we headed back to the campground. Then we went over to the 520/198, where somewhere along the line, Kieth broke a leaf spring. All I can think of after that, that was exciting is the 197. That is not a trail for a daily driven Ranger (or, to keep it half-way straight bodied anyway)...
I guess I impressed the guys in one spot, I was giving it hell, :D. I preceded to take out the tail light, and start to make a regular bed Ranger, into a step-side bed Ranger... Nothing some pounding won't fix...

Last edited:
Alright first off I need to giva a thanks to everyone who showed up.

We had a blast ran every (FUN) trail out there showed super sami and sascwatch some trails they never knew about. So it all startef about 8:00 friday night we started up 311 B me and the wife got a ten minute late start with 35lbs of air in the tires and caught everyone at the trail head got to the top aired down lost a valve stem replaced it and continued on. We then drove down to the 197 she was frosty and slimy had to warm up these pit bulls then they did great well a couple guys thought it was a great time to race and then fred ende up on his roof great times. I got to use the new winch and put him back on his wheels. Then it was upto the upper 520 my buddy mike was playing on the rocks and pretzeled his drag link on his cherokee. we fixed that and headed back to camp. got back a 1:00

Saturday 9 hours of wheeling
Started out with 13 vehicles ended with three:

311 A to camp great easy trail no casulities

Lower
520 Kieth broke a allpro leaf got to the half pipe sand rail had a blast larry almost rolled.

Dog boy and a cherokee met us at the top rocks werent as slick as the night before

dog boy took that ranger on things it should have never seen with no locker and made it winching ony once (it was a wheel base thing) Good props to Dogboy lost a tire on the sand rail had to do some tire stitches with some bailing wire and a couple plugs. After that we lost Dog Boy he had things to do.

Upper
520 No carnage got to the top lost most the group all that was left was 2 yotas, sascwatch, super sami, a wrangler, and 2 flattys me being one of them.

Went to the top of 519 Sascwatch sized up Odies Hill Then relized pics do it no justice. Then hit the badass hillclimb off of 519 with the turn around at top. I am naming horsepowerhill I had to pull acble as I did not have the wheelbase or horsepower to make it over the last rock. everyone else made it. We then headed down to the road over the step up and down to the road.

198 had alot of fun just three rigs left and we all had a blast.

Thanks for coming out

Dog Boy
Metal Bender
Super Sami
Sascwatch
DJA 410
97 F-250
bent
willys redneck
any one else may have forgotten.

It was a blast of a day!! Thanks to Chris, Larry and others for helping get me through a couple spots on the 197, with as little body damage as I got. The Ranger never ceases to amaze me!! I think that poor motor saw the rev limiter more than it should have... Although I think a couple of us need to learn which way is left, and which is right, haha, me included.

Metalbender, I'm pretty sure it was your daughter that was calling out / copying the spotting directions that were being said, at a couple spots. I thought that was funny!!!

Last edited: