• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ever been robbed?

L

lowbudgetjunk

$6000 cash took less than 2 minutes. Thank you insurance, **** you former disgruntled employee.

lowbudgetjunk said:
$6000 cash took less than 2 minutes. Thank you insurance, **** you former disgruntled employee.

Well, at least you know where to start. I'd put that :afro: in a hole somewhere, take the $5200 that he hadn't spent yet, put it in my damn pocket. :****:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Well, at least you know where to start. I'd put that :afro: in a hole somewhere, take the $5200 that he hadn't spent yet, put it in my damn pocket. :****:

Decorated Marine war vet from Vietnam, ME from Penn State, Master Jeweler of 40 years, pill head extraordinaire.

Was gonna go into tell the story of how I got robbed at gunpoint for $20 by some thugs at an apartment complex and got it back half an hour later with the help of a Winchester 30/30 but this sounds more interesting thumb.gif

And I'm truly sorry for your loss man.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Decorated Marine war vet from Vietnam, ME from Penn State, Master Jeweler of 40 years, pill head extraordinaire.

Even still, I'm all about helping fellow vets, but this dude just put himself in the :afro: category. I'd put him in a hole somewhere, have him keep a bag of lime company.

Got robbed or they tried by about 5 :afro: one guy opened my passenger door stuck a revolver to my forehead looked through the revolver holes and the gun was unloaded stupid :afro: 's Had the ol stang in 1st gear dumped the clutch kicked the wheel he flew out and clipped one with the front bumper had to get a new one busted headlight...... Crazy redneck whiteboys :****:

Jpyke15 said:
Got robbed or they tried by about 5 :afro: one guy opened my passenger door stuck a revolver to my forehead looked through the revolver holes and the gun was unloaded stupid :afro: 's Had the ol stang in 1st gear dumped the clutch kicked the wheel he flew out and clipped one with the front bumper had to get a new one busted headlight...... Crazy redneck whiteboys :****:

Thats about the time I would have hit reverse and tried to make a black greasy spot in the road.

Wait, did this guy know the thumb trick to get into it? Where you gotta push in with your thumbs and then pull up? Erry 'stang I ever had (5), you had to do that! :****:

I'll post up the video after the arrest and hearing is all done. Just put a damper on a really good weekend.

That sucks!

Never myself. But one winter when I was working in downtown Chicago. Saw a dude take a beatup Cherokee, jump the smokebank on the sidewalk to hit a :afro: with the Jeep about a block west of the CBOT building.
He gets out, and before the :afro: could get up he starts beating the living **** out of the :afro:. Then walks back to the jeep, pulls out a knife, cuts a backseat seatbelt out, and goes back and hogties (hands and feet) the :afro: facedown in the snow/ice bank.
Then starts going though the :afro: pockets until he finds HIS wallet that the :afro: had stolen. People congregated, watching this spectacle, some people started cheering. Dude kicked the :afro: a handful more times then got back in Jeep and 4wd'd if out of the snowbank and went on about his way down the street.

Re:

Never been "robbed." However, my dad, brother, and myself came tooling back to the boat ramp from a long evening of fishing only to find (or not to find) that someone else wanted our truck more than we did. And yes, the trailer too. I always found it more strange that the trailer never turned up anywhere more so than the truck! All my Dad could really say was "Well ****!"

I was going phesant hunting in SD a few years back with my dad and bro. We spent the nite at Soiux City Ia. The next am pas window busted out. Gps stolen and bags out of the camper shell gone. We took our guns to the room still had them. PoPO never got out of his car to write the report.

A guy kicked in my door a year or so after I got out of college. I didn't have a gun at the time. I met him at the door with one hell of a right. Long story short, I kept him pinned down til the cops got there.

The Luke said:
A guy kicked in my door a year or so after I got out of college. I didn't have a gun at the time. I met him at the door with one hell of a right. Long story short, I kept him pinned down til the cops got there.

:wtflol: Why am I just hearing about this???

Hell I been waiting on somebody to say yea by my exwife but some cool story's anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cole got his truck broke into in Hot Springs, Ar last year, and they cleaned him and RickyB out of cameras, gopro's, laptops, a few pistols, north face jackets. Just looted 'em!

my house at college ended up with me not having a computer, roomate no tv, some other small ****, but a lot of the other **** was still there. Odd that the guy we didn't know that well was there later than us and home earlier than us didn't get hit hard. always wondered about him, but then moved on about a month later.

Yep. 4 :afro: followed me & 3 buddies from a gas station to my house. Before we knew what was happening there was a gun sticking in every window. Driver had a sawed off 12 gauge on him temple. The :afro: at the front passenger window started pistol whipping my buddy and said all of us white MF'ers were about to die if we didn't give up our wallets. I decided I wasn't going out sitting on my ass so I grabbed the gun on my head pulled the :afro: into the car with my & started punching him. Tried to get out of the car with him & he pulled away & pistol whipped me in the temple & knocked me silly. Me doing that spooked the other spooks and they ran off. Driver got his 40 cal out of console & opened up on them as they ran away. 1 fell down but there was no blood trail. Cops came we filed a report but nothing happened, all we could tell them was it was 4 :afro: 's.

That experience changed me forever. I am always carrying now and I pay attention to my surroundings, even when around my house. It doesn't cost a thing to pay attention to whats going on around you.