• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ever had the urge...

I had someone cut underneath me while I was on two wheels during a wheel to wheel race. All it took was a light tap and I was done for :booo: As far as the trail I am more prone to pull the rig back down then to push it over :rolleyes:

and no I didnt cut their valvestems :rolleyes:

had the feeling...so i did it.. :haha: :fawkdancesmiley:

it was my little brother trying to flex out my old full exo-caged and interior caged yota so it didnt matter, not to mention he was wearing a 4pt harness..

lmao, he was sure pissed off when he released the harness and he dropped on his head (it rolled completely on its top...) :haha: :haha:

I know i have been on that edge a couple of times but have YET to have anybody due it and till i put in a full cage i hope it never happens.

Unless the person was a total asshat to me then i just might, but other than that no.

Robin was flexin out on the big rock just above the can opener, picked a tire, Tory walked over and pushed him over...LOL
Didn't people start getting pissed at Tory, until they heard the backstory about what Robin did at Goldendale?

I had someone cut underneath me while I was on two wheels during a wheel to wheel race. All it took was a light tap and I was done for :booo: As far as the trail I am more prone to pull the rig back down then to push it over :rolleyes:

and no I didnt cut their valvestems :rolleyes:

you have the defense wall up.... about the valvestems :haha:

I think the push-to-roll prank is flipping hilarious. And yes, I think about doing it EVERY time I see someone ready to flop. Friend or foe.:flipoff:

What I don't like to see is some macho asshat thinking they're going to save a rig from rolling......."Man! you were really lucky I saved you!"

Really? Try again dipshit.:rolleyes:

Your mother told you, your teachers told you, I'll tell you.....KEEP YOUR ****ING HANDS TO YOURSELF! (unless it's the funnay push-to-roll prank:redneck:)

:corn:

It was done to me.

But then I have a Samurai, so no one was surprised.

Not as bad as once when I did flop, we pushed it back up, but then someone said they didn't get pictures, so I was pushed back on my side for pictures. Made a nice little Samurai angel in the snow.

:; Yep it has crossed my mind:haha: :haha: some friends we're winching me back to my wheels and thought it would be funny to winch half way and drop me back down a few times.. soon er or later the time will arise.:; :haha: :haha: :haha: :corn:

:; Yep it has crossed my mind:haha: :haha: some friends we're winching me back to my wheels and thought it would be funny to winch half way and drop me back down a few times.. soon er or later the time will arise.:; :haha: :haha: :haha: :corn:

Who did that?:redneck: