• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evolution

whats up with the tool box Jay, will it fit back over the tank? Looks good man. Ill have to come by and check it out, ill be home in 2 weeks.

This is Dave, nice coilovers... deuche!!! Make any money?

I didn't. They were too big Dave. I really didn't make any $ off'em. They sold in about 5mins on this board. I wish I held on to them a lil bit longer though cause turns out Bunk needed them:mad:

whats up with the tool box Jay, will it fit back over the tank? Looks good man. Ill have to come by and check it out, ill be home in 2 weeks.

Yep, box fits the exact same. Just have a lot of detail work to do back there so I'm taking my time putting it all back together. Can't wait for you to see it. :beer:

I didn't. They were too big Dave. I really didn't make any $ off'em. They sold in about 5mins on this board. I wish I held on to them a lil bit longer though cause turns out Bunk needed them:mad:

Actually things worked out in my favor c/o wise.:cheer:

New Wheels and tires

Trail Ready HD 17'' and some 39.5 Iroks

Attachments

• IMG00257.jpg
    IMG00257.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 253
should probably remove those tires from the wheels and run over them several times with a heavy vehicle to break them in quick before your trip up to Canada :awesomework: (pretty stiff sidewalls)