• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F-Day / Da Weekend thread.

InDaShop said:
i dig the 205 media banner you got rocking, very cool pimpin!

thanks... now if I can just bring in some income with it thumb.gif , Should be ordering business cards next week and then let the door to door marketing begin.

firday, workin' till about 4, then finishin' up the wiring on STINKY!!!!

saturday, working til about 4, adding fluids to STINKY and hopefully cranking it on up!!!!

sunday.....finishing up little **** and hangin out with the wife cuz she's been out of town....

fri - work, cook out at the house, parents coming up for the weekend
sat - pops and i are going to build a 10x12 shed in the backyard so i can get my garage out of my guest bedroom
sun - finish shed if need be, chill out and relax for what is left of the weekend :drinkers:

I'm sitting in the Baltimore airport right now waiting to fly to STL for the first RROCK this weekend. Should get in late so it might be an early night.

Tom - Getting up and gettin the yota through the cones with the least of points and celebrating a good day.

Sun - Flying back to BWI for another week of military skid steer testing. Won't be home again until next friday. Then it is back out here again the week of the 12th.

Good thing I have the aircard for the laptop to keep me occupied.

Fri. - head to the lake and go fishin.
Sat. - Watch rain, ride 4 wheelers with my son between storms.
Sun. - whip my neigbors ass in a rib cook off and drink heavily :drinkers:

CheapJ7 said:
tnght.. gonna piss race jeep off my bailin on him and goin to the crawfish boil...
tom... Ghey taco intimate sessions....
sun. 4-wheelers or the Mud races :dunno:

Haley... R their going to be any big name guys there this sunday instead of just all the stockers??

There is talk of it, but I am not for shure haven't talked to anyone. I do know they sold Gizmo and Heathern at the race in Talladega a few weeks ago. I am going anyway.

tonight: finish installing the currie trac bar and put the dash back together on the TJ and finish getting it ready to sell
tomorrow: wedding
Sunday: finish TJ

Got to go to Club Libby Lu last night with eight screaming girls...

Picked up two yesterday... so that meant being here at work this a.m. and leaving P with the children... hahahahahaha... ;D this is the best feeling!

Daddy daycare at P's... anyone needing a sitter today, feel free... a couple more won't hurt him. laughing1

(Boy will I be in trouble when I get home :dunno:)

if we had our little hoodrat this weekend We'd send him over... so P would have another male in the house..... and all the girls/women seem to love him so he'd probably be a hit with the ladies. :afro:

Latest posts