• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F-Day Thread 5 weeks until KOH

P

If its free, its P
Friday : Break down tires and rotate them so the sidewalls are fresh... Possibly make front driveshaft if I can score a few 1350 parts from pull-a-part at lunch.

Saturday : Dump run , play with buggy , take Amber out to dinner :woot:

Sunday : :dunno: booyang :driving:

Friday- Work then :dunno:
Saturday- Work on jeep take care of a few minor repairs and go over real good
Sunday- clean vehicles up and take daughter out for birthday

Been preparing for today for about 2 months now. The wleding program I teach is going thru Business Industry Certification. Got people from business, other welding teachers, my boss, and people from the State Board of Education coming to look at my shop, paperwork, and talk to me and my kids about the program.

Tonight take a break.

Saturday gettin up early to go work with dad and make a spare coin.

Sunday is kinda up in the air. :dunno:

On the way to meet up with AC and head to Lexington for two nights of racing.

Today, meeting at the water dept where :cougar: works. She is saying she is coming over tonight ::) Later tonight, going to the pepper.gif bar for a bachelor party

Saturday, Work on Josh's (CRturboguy) S10 with him to get some things fixed, then card night at a friend of his

Sunday, relax....about it

Tonite-Work on the commando. Gotta get the doors apart to see what all they need to be fully functional, hopefully not much.
Sat-Work then Commando work. Neal and me have had to replace just about all the floor in this thing and now we are at the point of just puting in braces where the seats mount.
Sunday-Prolly more work on the mando. Might have time to work on the cab truck that's in my back yard as well. Had Howell burn a new chip for it cause of running lean issue we've been battling. This is the third chip to be burned.

Friday night- Have some peeps over consume a few brewskis
Saturday- Pick up 4Runner (as long as weather isn't total crap) then work on house a bit. Sat nite, wing it...
Sunday- drive out to Sedalia to look at somethin on 2 wheels :dunno:

Friday ,Work on making little cars for the good people of this Nation ! :driving: Saturday , Headed to Georgia To the Log and Timber Frame Home show . :woody: Sunday, church and move some trees in tha yard . Life is good ! :woot:

ROCKYOTA said:
Friday ,Work on making little cars for the good people of this Nation ! :driving: Saturday , Headed to Georgia To the Log and Timber Frame Home show . :woody: Sunday, church and move some trees in tha yard . Life is good ! :woot:

Can you bring me back some brochures on 1-2 bedroom homes? :****: Gonna build mom a guest house on my property and have always like Log homes. Call me. Tanks man thumb.gif

Tonight - russ like hell to get the damn jeep loaded up and ready to go.

Sat - Ride with JR at some place in New Market that he says accepts 44' and up tires only :****:

Sunday - try to fix all the **** JR talks me into breaking on Sat so that the Heep will be ready for Feb Frenzy

Friday - Hang with Wife
Saturday - Riding in the AM, then hang with wife
Sunday - Wash rig and maybe go look at this enclosed I am going to borrow

Friday : work then hang out and :drinkers:

Saturday : get jeep to run right...put roof panels on...change a few pipes on the cage...locate a fuel cell and maybe install.... :drinkers:

Sunday : whatever doesn't get done on saturday and :drinkers:

tonight/ this afternoon go with my dad to pick up his new RE long arm from prariedog offroad.

Saturday: go to the boat show

Sunday: nothin till that night. go to the messican bar with 2 of my buddies :woot: :cougar:

Tonight- Wrestling practice, Help dad out with trailer

Saturday- Wrestling all day ::)

Sunday- Work on trailer for sure, maybe work on the moon buggy. :dblthumb:

ROCKYOTA said:

Yeah yeah boyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee! If you don't mind can you get me some info on the timberframe homes. I have been watching some episodes of This Old House where they premanufactured a home and it was pimp. I'm looking at building a house in about two years so need to start planning something now. thumb.gif

tday- got class form 12-1250 then head to jasper for some dual sport ridin w/ the ol man.

Sat.. prolly ride carl a bit, do some hw and head to Whits bros bday thing.

Sun.. ??? Whos in for some fiddy rally??? booyang :driving: :****:

Friday work then pick up my son for a weekend of good times with him.

Here is a funny video you might get a kick out of!

http://djallyn.org/archives/2982

Libertyville said:
Tonight- Wrestling practice, Help dad out with trailer

Saturday- Wrestling all day ::)

Sunday- Work on trailer for sure, maybe work on the moon buggy. :dblthumb:

The word here is WORK on the trailer with us, not standing over on the other side of the shop talking to girls on the phone pepper.gif, send text's all day :gay:, go to get us lunch and come back 1 1/2 hours later :****: key word was WORK on the trailer. I'll be there sunday morning. Your dad got my new tires in for the Dodge so we are going to have a burn out contest in front of the shop sunday booyang :woot: :driving:

CHASMAN9 said:
Can you bring me back some brochures on 1-2 bedroom homes? :****: Gonna build mom a guest house on my property and have always like Log homes. Call me. Tanks man thumb.gif

Gotcha covered ! I'm the Log Home Guy ! I will acquire all the info my little bag can hold . I will also acquire all the info on Timber Frames homes my wife's little bag can hold ! But , If you guys ever want to know about log homes just call me . I've got lots of info on them . I will be glad to share my stash . I Love the Wood ! :woot:

Latest posts