• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F day Thread

P

If its free, its P
Today... Pull A Part at some point in the day to get a pulley for the crank on the thirty...

Hopefully J-Rich will show up with truck and trailer to load haul scrap / help clear out the gayrage..

Saturday:

Up early for dump run, load up the chicks and head to MMORV to meet up with Bradass and Randy for a minute... eat mello mushroom and head to Argo for neices B day party. Then out to eat with Ambers family for mothers day.. Hopefully get home and start putting the Motor back in the Dirty

Sunday: :dunno: Dirty Thirty day... get it loaded if weather is good so I can bring it in to work Monday and start that suspension stuff Spend the evening with the Girls... maybe go eat chineeeeeeez

Today-Gotta go pick up a Cat skid steer on tracks to do some work at my house loller.gif
cat247_thumb.jpg

Tomorrow-Go with the family to see Louis' wife and get haircuts and take the children to lunch

Sunday-Go to church and have lunch with my mother and grandmother

Yeah fuggers dont forget SUNDAY. Its Mothers Day.

Today: Leaving at 2:30 to take the boy to his 9 month appointment. Then hitting Bed Bath & Beyond maybe make it over to Home Depot. :flipoff1:
Saturday: Tons of random house maintenance crap to do. Hopefully a bit of buggytime. Then a fishfry/crawfish boil at my bosses house at 5pm
Sunday: Church, Brunch, got to think of something for the wife, she thinks I dont love her and dont appreciate her motherness. ::)

Friday IEP meetings all day (special ed students)
tonight some atv riding I hope

Saturday go get more sod and lay it. loller.gif

Sunday cooking for the mom and mom-in-law for mothers day.

Today: Meeting a guy at the house to do maintenance on the RV
Saturday: Grayrock (Private ride)
Sunday: Go to Tennessee to pick up tires.

Tonite-Wife wants me to cook some of the fish we caught, so...
Tomorrow-Work, then bend some more tubing for Mimi.
Sunday-Not sure, Prolly spend time with mom first part of day, then more tube bending. :dunno:

Today: Took off to do put in work on the house. Finish welding up the bumper on the Jeep.

Tomorrow: Wifey is graduating. Take her out tomorow night to celebrate. hitit

Sunday: Spend the day with my mom and grandmother.

Tonight, buddy John is coming up from KC for the weekend, so grillin, drankin, drank dialin tonight with a few friends. Trying to get Miles to ride up with him last minute :woody:

Tomorrow go to a party at the original myspace ho and her friends new crib
Heather left, Kelli (myspace ho right) I think I might give Heather a shot, it looks like trouble. thumb.gif
l_cc3ca1e53119d25465cc5e17e8c00287.png

Sunday, head up to my folks for Mom's day and have dinner and come home and relax/recoop.

friday night go over help a friend polish off some beer

saturday kelly's place work on 14 bolt

sunday help dad get landcruiser closer to wheel-able and crate up motor to ship our Mon/Tues.

Bones said:
Tomorrow go to a party at the original myspace ho and her friends new crib
Heather left, Kelli (myspace ho right) I think I might give Heather a shot, it looks like trouble. thumb.gif
l_cc3ca1e53119d25465cc5e17e8c00287.png

Bones Samawich! You dont have a hair on your ass if you dont get them to double up on you. They will, you can tell they've experimented before. pepper.gif

I know they have, they've told me

Kelli is seeing some other dude right now I guess. Not real interested in Heather other than for a night.

Bones said:
I know they have, they've told me

I love the reaffirmation that I still have it. Pre-wife I had a very tuned and accute sense for that ****. Could tell it from across a bar. My 6th Sense, otherwise known as Slut Sense.

Can I bring my fitty and a 30 pack of Keystun's out there and ride fitty wheelies on your land sometime ?

RAinD out today. shop time. gonna knock out wyatt's bender and hopefully techtafab's shaved cover ring. make an extra for rob's rear end when we shave it. Maybe make a couple 60 covers for TK

Tomm, work on rob's rear, work on his 60 front truss, swim meet for Kalli in the afternoon

Sun, church, detail wife's car, all that fun woman stuff.