• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F-DAY THREAD

P

If its free, its P
Hopefully someone has something exciting going on... I dont laughing1

Mom and Mike are supposed to be in town tonight, staying until tommorow and leaving with our lil one for a week in Tejas at the beach......

Peanut Butta Buggy Time and Chillin with the wife, thats about all I gotz.

P said:
Hopefully someone has something exciting going on... I dont laughing1

Cranks daughters b-day party tomorrow.
Clean buggy from Hannibal. That should take all weekend :flipoff1:

Tonight go get a tattoo coverup quote, then to a friends for steak n shrimp and beer....If it's free....well P knows the rest. laughing1

Tomorrow head north an hour to see Mom. She had full knee replacement :eek: and will need the other done once this heals. Oh and trading the Bandit I think ::) Sat. night, my friend Tim is coming over for beer and ride the Duke and T-umph and I am going to take his BMW K1200S out.. 167hp :eek:

Sunday, Mow, brew beer and might put in the kayak if I feel like it. Or sit on my ass and relax. I need to get my shed finished ::)

Bones said:
Tonight go get a tattoo coverup quote
I wouldn't think you would have to give more than $500 to cover up that "I heart Rob Dubroc" tat.

Hopefully work on buggy
Dig some footers
Fix two decks $$$$$
if lucky will make enough o buy axle shafts.
Take daughter fishing at stocked trout pond.
Cut some grass
Clean up around shop.

I'll post for Ricky... he plans on "hangin" with his friends...

Tarzan_hanging_with_friends1024x768.jpg

:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

laughing1

Nice one Rob..

Ill post for CheapJ7 and Wontwork

easyrider460.jpg

those two yahoo's are headed to lil Sturgis ...left this AM at 5:45 Im sure there will be some interesting reports back from that lil adventure pepper.gif :drinkers:

Saturday: Going to Uwharrie for a shakedown run on my buggy. loller.gif
Sunday: Fix any buggy problems or work on the house.

Tonight I have a business dinner

Tomorrow.....wheeling the farm. Nephews want to go to the dirt pit. Souldbe fun. I have to bush hog.

Sunday, church then off to Pensacola to pick up my new to me enclosed gooseneck :)

Tonight.. Ride/other BS until 11 meet up with new wommanz from Lees Summit thumb.gif
Saturday.. get 14 bolt **** squared away and in there lock'd down... go grab D60 from storage if I have time
Sat Nite... open---could change depending on how tonight goes..
Sunday... Build front hanger that'll work with the D60 and also outboard shackle hangers in the rear.

In between all that if the weather is decent I'll be on the scooter with ears bleeding from the cut off exhaust laughing1