• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F-DAY THREAD

Travis said:
What did you buy, I've kinda been looking for one myself?

I found a 36' Exiss Aluminum gooseneck. It has 28' on the deck. It is low and light and 2 buggies will fit nicely.

wngrog said:
I found a 36' Exiss Aluminum gooseneck. It has 28' on the deck. It is low and light and 2 buggies will fit nicely.

nice... That'll be perfect! We've got 32ft deck 28 would be better thumb.gif

...as for Aluminum

....CANT HIDE MONEY! pepper.gif pepper.gif pepper.gif thumb.gif thumb.gif

wngrog said:
For real? We are on the same wavelength. I ogled them last week. Then looked one over "Mach10???" on Sunday at a truck stop in Missouri. They are sweet. Do they make a triple axle?

InDaShop said:
For real? We are on the same wavelength. I ogled them last week. Then looked one over "Mach10???" on Sunday at a truck stop in Missouri. They are sweet. Do they make a triple axle?

Not that I now of. Just make sure the trailer you look at has at least 7000# axles. The Aluminum trailers cost more, but the weight savings allows you to haul more besides the rigs and no overload the trailer. This is a 22K trailer new and I got it for 10k...hopefully it is as nice as advertised.

Friday - Nothing special
Saturday - Cut grass and go to my grandmothers and cut more grass. Pack for the beach.
Sunday - Head out to the beach for a week.

wngrog said:
Not that I now of. Just make sure the trailer you look at has at least 7000# axles. The Aluminum trailers cost more, but the weight savings allows you to haul more besides the rigs and no overload the trailer. This is a 22K trailer new and I got it for 10k...hopefully it is as nice as advertised.
Coolio, I have been looking into snagging an Aluminum enclosed and selling my Featherlite open. Just need more space and the security of a locked trailer.

bigsilly said:
Friday - Nothing special
Saturday - Cut grass and go to my grandmothers and cut more grass. Pack for the beach.
Sunday - Head out to the beach for a week.

Where are you going Joel? I will be in Destin Thursday.

DavidsCJ7 said:
Other than being an Exiss, I'm diggin it.

I tae it you dont like Exiss horse trailers?

From all I read, the car haulers are comparable to Featherlite. I hope it is a good one. The parts list is tops...it will all come down to the quality of the fabrication. Hopefully I did not buy junk. i have been known to do so ::)

DavidsCJ7 said:
Where are you going Joel? I will be in Destin Thursday.
Good ole Orange Beach. Come by and hang out for a night. Niece in college will be there with a friend, should be some eye candy around. thumb.gif

Matt O. said:
Man we are leaving Wed from Destin David, miss you by a day.
Was about to ask where you were headed. Destin has gotten way to overcrowded for me. Plus I just cannot justify the extra drive time to get there. The water is a bit nicer overt there though.

wngrog said:
I tae it you dont like Exiss horse trailers?

From all I read, the car haulers are comparable to Featherlite. I hope it is a good one. The parts list is tops...it will all come down to the quality of the fabrication. Hopefully I did not buy junk. i have been known to do so ::)

thats the problem with the Exiss horse trailers, the fabrication. There car haulers may be made differently. I hope so for your sake.

bigsilly said:
Good ole Orange Beach. Come by and hang out for a night. Niece in college will be there with a friend, should be some eye candy around. thumb.gif

Roxi has a work thing down there, so it is a free trip. I will have lots of free time to mess around. I may swing by and check on yall.