• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F-Day Thread

P

If its free, its P
'Nother F-Day , another thread !

FRIDAY: Suffer through what is looking like a shitty day at work... Get prepped for the Swap Meet at Mountainside , Drink Lay's Bud Lights he left at my house Wednesday, hang out in the garage which happens to be my favorite place in the universe.

SAT: Mountainside ORV Swap Meet and Fiddy Rally booyang Cold Beer's, Bro's , Good Times :afro:

SUN: I've been put on notice that we will be going out for dinner and then to a movie per the SGT Major's request :indianajones:

Hope to sell some stuff buy some stuff and share some tastey cold beers this weekend. Should be a goodun ! :drinkers:

Tap a keg o home brew tonight. Ex is coming over at some point.Blew off the cougars, I can post that here :lol

Sat. Concert

Sun. Yardwork, lunch w/my ex from college, possible hang out with Kelli at some point.

Friday: Work until about noon. Come home and load the buggy to go to a Tough Truck Comp at a local monster truck show booyang
Saturday: Indoor soccer game, then wash buggy from Friday night and load it back to go to the same comp and run again booyang
Sunday: Wash buggy again and put it back up. Head of to Nolen's sunday afternoon for to sit in the woods

Hey Ricky, where you going to a wedding over here?

Friday : shitty day at work and then try and locate a bare th350 case
Saturday : go to a grade school fair with the gf and her kids and drink some beer
Sunday : clean house and cook dinner

....yeah this weekend is going to be a boring one

Today at work I will be working on Jrich's ghey taco.
Tonite i will be plumbing a shower in my grandparents house.

Saturday will do a little booyang riding at the swapmeet then head home to rest my bones.

Sunday wash the booyang cause its gona be muddy Sat. and spend some quality time with the wife.

Friday--- Work till 5, work on house, get my office floor finished. Work on the regulator on my boiler---try to figger that bish out since no water is flowing therefore I have no heat.

Saturday---clean both accord and Excursion. Show both of them to prospective buyers from craigslist. Finish getting house ready---->Party saturday night

Sunday---recover from Sat. set up editing stuff in office. catch up on household stuff or attempt to.

Bones said:
Rob you sell more **** than I do!

You just got that accord! You gonna be rollin in Jrish's bimmer loller.gif

Paid $700, put $200 plus some time into it and guy is looking at it for $2800. Of course I'm selling it. I'm flexible on that $2800 btw :flipoff1: Lose my ass on the X and make a little on the Accord.. it'll all work out.

....85 EFI 4Runner is gonna be the next DD, found one in Great Bend for $1k.

Goal = debt free cept for mortgage. Dave Ramsey FTW booyang

I need to finish this ****ing house. wife had a breakdown yesterday, was incapacitated by crying for 8 hours, so I kept working and told her to gtfo, I dont need it.
so today, keep on the house, have a ton of **** to do, but I almost have 1 shower operational
work and move

Sat. move and clean old house, hand off to landlord

sun, situate some of our **** that will be piled all over.

I still have 2 floors to strip and urethane, but it ain't gonna happen before move in :-\

blacksheep10 said:
I need to finish this ****ing house. wife had a breakdown yesterday, was incapacitated by crying for 8 hours, so I kept working and told her to gtfo, I dont need it.
so today, keep on the house, have a ton of **** to do, but I almost have 1 shower operational
work and move

Sat. move and clean old house, hand off to landlord

sun, situate some of our **** that will be piled all over.

I still have 2 floors to strip and urethane, but it ain't gonna happen before move in :-\

I dont envy your life at all... you got alot on your plate bro. I hope it settles down for you. thumb.gif

Friday......work and nuttin........

Saturday.....Go back to Auburn for Final home game....wife and kids will watch Georgia beat em' like a drum.....I'll be at the skybar.

Sunday.......Go to hunting club for some final prep work and see if anyone's youngin's kill a monster on the youth hunt.

Since I am back in the states I will put mt two cents in (since that is all I have)

Friday - go to the gym....look for a job....sue the **** out of KBR

Saturday- go Christmas shopping with mom (tis the season)....Look for a job.....sue the **** out of KBR

Sunday- Laundry.....look for a job.....sue the **** out of KBR.

Sis said:
Since I am back in the states I will put mt two cents in (since that is all I have)

Friday - go to the gym....look for a job....sue the **** out of KBR

Saturday- go Christmas shopping with mom (tis the season)....Look for a job.....sue the **** out of KBR

Sunday- Laundry.....look for a job.....sue the **** out of KBR.
Separate the colors from the whites. laughing1

Dinner tonight with wife
She is dragging me to get a christmas tree and put up decorations on Saturday
Watch Bama Sat night
Sunday more of the same, maybe work on the buggy some