• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F-Day Thread

6uldv8 said:
Holy crap MattO....I thought my wife had a lockdown on the early Christmas doings but I think your wife just took the crown! :eek:

Yeah, we will not have another weekend to do this until the weekend before Christmas, I think that is why

MattO wife is not the only one.....Mom is talking about pulling out all the Christmas decor out this weekend.......I am trying to hold her back.

Xmas is cancelled at my house, we are going to get up... all together and walk out in the street.

Im going to point to the house and say Merry Xmas, its nice isnt it laughing1

P said:
Xmas is cancelled at my house, we are going to get up... all together and walk out in the street.

HB will love that. J-Hole ::)

P said:

I thought my dad was the only one that did that.....

P said:

Send HB to Aunt Amy's and Grandma's for X-mas!

Man you are rough!

Sis said:
Since I am back in the states I will put mt two cents in (since that is all I have)

Friday - go to the gym....look for a job....sue the **** out of KBR

Saturday- go Christmas shopping with mom (tis the season)....Look for a job.....sue the **** out of KBR

Sunday- Laundry.....look for a job.....sue the **** out of KBR.

Sis, looking for a job? What can you do, what do you do, and where are you looking at? No B.S., someone might be able to help. thumb.gif

Friday- Take the golf cart to the bars and whore myself out! :drinkers:
Saturday- Head to the Strutting Duck and watch the AU vs Georgia game and eat 25cent wings!
Sunday- Laundry and re-coupe from the :drinkers:

Fri. Ride around in the fawkin mudd at work. drool
Sat. Ride around in the fawkin mudd at work. :dunno:
Sun. Work on 4runner cause i got new parts everywhere loller.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Sis, looking for a job? What can you do, what do you do, and where are you looking at? No B.S., someone might be able to help. thumb.gif

Serious looking for a job.....

send me your e-mail addy and I will send you my resume!

DeleriousII said:
I thought my dad was the only one that did that.....

Oh yea, well then Im going to baracade myself in the garage with MY buggy and drink beer and sing Happy Christmas to me songs ! :flipoff1:

laughing1

I am looking pretty much anywhere at this point. I am currently in Kansas but can very easliy move to Bama and crash with my beloved brother P.

it is either find something here or go to Afghanastian with another company.

Speeding said:
Cleveland, MS
Way over in the Delta...

On another note, my wife and I always go get our Christmas tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving. We have gone that same day since we got married 12 years ago.

My wife has all of your whooped on the Christmas. While I was in Daytona in Ocotber 15-18 she put up everything we have for the holiday season. I come home and asked her if we where skipping Halloween and Thanksgiving. ;D