• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F-ed up way to end a relationship.

CharlieInTheTrees

Ok hear me out, I may be feeling a hint of guilt about this.

My ex and I had gone out for about 8 months. I really really liked her...a lot.

Anyways I found out she had been cheating on me, and at first didn't want to believe it, but eventually realized she was. I felt so betrayed that all my feelings for her were converted into hatred. I wanted revenge sooo bad, and I felt that just cheating on her woulden't be enough. When my chance came, I took it.

We went to see a movie one night and once it was over, we started making out near a few empty storefronts in more secluded area(it was a mall that wasnt doing well at all, no-one really around, and she had a thing for messing around in public places).

She ended up on her knees and I finally busted on her face, hair, blouse, etc.

And I looked down at her while she was still on her knees, smiling, and said "It's over."

It felt really good to get back at her, but now I think it may have just been plain @sshole of me to do that. I know she deserved it, but I kind of feel guilty. It's a pretty humiliating thing to do to a girl. Especially since we did have good times and I really did care about her back then.

I never let people take advantage of me, but I guess I just don't have it in me to be plain evil to others. Even when they are towards me.

All jokes aside (I know it was funny.) Should I apologize for THE WAY I brokeup with her? I never want to be involved with her again, but I feel like scum.

Should I apologize for THE WAY I brokeup with her? I never want to be involved with her again, but I feel like scum.

Only if you wanta get more head in public. She screwed it up not you.

dude that is CLASSIC... shes a whore and needed to be treated like one... you only feel guilty because you cared for her, she had no feelings for you... let it be a lesson in life for her... if she wanted it to be over, she should have said it...

I agree with the others. Giving her a Pearl necklace was a great gesture of your inner most gratitude to her. Ding ding, she now has to live with her actions. I did a similar act, gave a chick the old "Rodeo ****". Told her I was doing her sister, and tried to hold on for the next 8 seconds. Yahhh, that was awesome. :dblthumb:

The only thing that was wrong with that scenario was the fact that you didnt get a picture of the expression on her face when ya told her it was over! molaugh

Naw, her friend picked her up. You don't understand how pissed I was at her. I was seeing red.

Update!

I saw her today at Starbucks. I was getting a frap with my friend girl and she was sitting there having a coffee.

I ordered the Vanilla Creme frap and used the straw to play around with the whip cream in a suggestive manner. I made sure she could see it, but not enough to give it away to the new girl.

She was giving me the dirtiest looks.....it was priceless.

pics of :ban:
CharlieInTheTrees said:
Naw, her friend picked her up. You don't understand how pissed I was at her. I was seeing red.

Update!

I saw her today at Starbucks. I was getting a frap with my friend girl and she was sitting there having a coffee.

I ordered the Vanilla Creme frap and used the straw to play around with the whip cream in a suggestive manner. I made sure she could see it, but not enough to give it away to the new girl.

She was giving me the dirtiest looks.....it was priceless.

i can't believe i am reading this from you!

i am sooo proud...

when i left my wife, the first one, i was at the house one night after i had been gone for a while, but wanted to keep from cheating, so i dug it out every once in a while....

well, she was all hot and bothered and started snatching my pants down sat back on the end of the bed and started to rub herself and pulled her pants off....she was WHORE-KNEE to say the least...i put the tip in and then stood up, pulled mah pants up and told her that she didnt do it for me anymore and walked out...

that was the last time we conversed....

i dont think that you should feel bad....she was doggin on you while you werent looking....serves her right......

should have put it in tha butt tho..................................

My hats off to ya... sounds like she deserved it for sure :dblthumb: Go celebrate you left a bitch like that :drinkers:

OK Ok so pretty funny if I do say so myself. That would be pretty humiliating, but if you think about how you felt when you found out she was cheating and how many other people knew and you didnt. Thats pretty humiliating too.

MUCHADO said:
X11teen on what Jimmy said...She's a ****--you're much better without a cum dumpster like her...

Rob, don't sugar coat it. Tell us what you really think of her and don't hold back. :cougar: :flipgotcha: :gtfo:

Damn Anthony, did not know you had it in you to do something like that. Good job :dblthumb: