• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fabber

Toyota_corey

havent done anything with my the build for a while:mad: cause of lack of work for a while, and a broken foot.... But i dont work in aberdeen any more and got a new job in lacy thats a nice steady job, and my foot is back to usably so its back to the toyota again... whats left of it :D

this is what it started as 6 years ago...
l_da34ddf479fd9871e9d9cb2694e767ee.jpg

this is what is was as of last winter...
100_1235.jpg

corey1049.jpg

tired of fixing toyota front axle every trip... so this is why i started this little make over...

Truck had...:puke:
-350/th350/adaptor to toy case
-toy axles, detriot front, 5:29's, rear spool, 5:29's
-stock springs, 39's, beadlocks

And what its getting now...:awesomework:
-ford 60 high pinion front, detriot, full hydro, high steer, 35 outter's, shortened to toy width
-10 1/4 rear/ welded
-203/205
-Linked front with air shocks, and lowering rear
-flat belly
-electrical, dash, cab floor after cases are in
-new DYI beadlocks, and 42'' pitbull's

100_1371.jpg

100_1320.jpg

100_1374.jpg

100_1389.jpg

100_1821.jpg

Last edited:
Burn pallets in the woods you get flack, pull your kids around in the snow you catch hell, set your rig on a log and work under it no one says a word..... priceless :awesomework:

Looks like he biult to his needs ,I like it:awesomework:

Pretty much.... not a fancy fancy buggy, or just some big mudder thing...
its for all the trails we have around here and the few occasions it goes to the rocks, and for when i releive stress and just rally logging roads! redneck caddy:awesomework: or something

nice work i like it its a yota (kinda lol) and its unique looks like it will work great around here:awesomework:

Burn pallets in the woods you get flack, pull your kids around in the snow you catch hell, set your rig on a log and work under it no one says a word..... priceless :awesomework:

Love it :awesomework:

you should sponcer me then i wouldnt have to be so getto!! :awesomework:

Last edited:
:Dordered up everthing for the front four link saterday except for pipe cause the price for it on the computer is a joke and shipping so wheres somewhere local around lacy that i can order a 20' stick of 1/4'' wall DOM that i can just pick up after work? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Dordered up everthing for the front four link saterday except for pipe cause the price for it on the computer is a joke and shipping so wheres somewhere local around lacy that i can order a 20' stick of 1/4'' wall DOM that i can just pick up after work? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do i buy some motivation..... cause i havent gotten anything done in way to long! :eeek:

Back to Fabbin

Got some more done lately!!!

did this for something a little differnt and to keep it awayfrom the starter,oil filter, and the links
100_2011.jpg

100_2016.jpg

and because the exaust was going to be right next to the old round normal air cleaner and made this thing to pick up the air a little ways away from the exaust, pulled the K&N out of my diesel and used that filter and baught a new one for the diesel
100_2013.jpg

100_2022.jpg

100_2015.jpg