• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Faces vs screen names.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Faces vs screen names.

TBItoy said:
Yep, I rolled up an bumped your rear tire at the bottom of RBD( when I actually talked to you),

then I think when we were trying to get back down the hill by primos, someone hit me and pushed me into you. That was a ****ing cluster ****. ::)

I was harnessed in and couldn't turn around to look who it was at first, I remember telling my buddy that was riding with me that some cocksucker was about to get it if he didn't quit running into me hahahaha. Then you told me who you were and it was all cool lol. I thought it was some drunk redneck bein a ****, but turns out it was just a drunk redneck....molaugh

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Faces vs screen names.

TacomaJD said:
I was harnessed in and couldn't turn around to look who it was at first, I remember telling my buddy that was riding with me that some cocksucker was about to get it if he didn't quit running into me hahahaha. Then you told me who you were and it was all cool lol. I thought it was some drunk redneck bein a ****, but turns out it was just a drunk redneck....molaugh

Pretty much :driving:

I'll holler at you next time when there ain't a hundred million damn people around trying to get off the trail before dark

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Faces vs screen names.

TBItoy said:
Pretty much :driving:

I'll holler at you next time when there ain't a hundred million damn people around trying to get off the trail before dark

Lol wear a hat that says "I'm Nick Cooper...bitches."

Btw, I think I've found that there are actually 2 Nick Coopers in the offroad world...I'm friends on FB with one that I later figured out wasn't you lol. Damn buncha Nick Coopers, takin' over and ****. ;D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Faces vs screen names.

TacomaJD said:
Lol wear a hat that says "I'm Nick Cooper...bitches."

Btw, I think I've found that there are actually 2 Nick Coopers in the offroad world...I'm friends on FB with one that I later figured out wasn't you lol. Damn buncha Nick Coopers, takin' over and ****. ;D

Yeah I know...

NOT me:
NICK COOPER CONQUERS DISNEY BOUNTY HILL!

Me: molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh
Hells Revenge 2.mp4
Nick's flip on Hells Revenge.mp4

I remember the day I met Ricky B at Bluetorch and told him what my screen name was, he said "Dude I feel like I've known you for years!"

I can honestly say out of everybody I have met, rode with, or done business with on this forum, all but one have been good people. And some of yall I have never met in person but from here, having your name and number in my phone, and facebook I feel like I might as well know you.

Maybe we need name tags out on the trails, since we all seem to suck with names.

grcthird said:
I remember the day I met Ricky B at Bluetorch and told him what my screen name was, he said "Dude I feel like I've known you for years!"

I can honestly say out of everybody I have met, rode with, or done business with on this forum, all but one have been good people. And some of yall I have never met in person but from here, having your name and number in my phone, and facebook I feel like I might as well know you.

Maybe we need name tags out on the trails, since we all seem to suck with names.

I still owe you a Toyota window regulator...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Faces vs screen names.

TBItoy said:

Lol yea think i found your Facebook account after coming to notice the other guy wasn't you, but didn't look like it had been active in a while.

And yep, it's weird making internet friends...it's cool long as it's not internet dating right? Lol

It's something to do with people who love motorsports in general, I think. The forum I was on for motorcycles, before I got into crawling, had a broader spectrum of members from all over the US and even some in Canada. I now keep up with those friends I made there via FB as I don't frequent that forum often anymore. But I can say right now there are several places throughout the US and one spot in Canada that I could have free room and board with if ever traveling through. Good people and only met about half of them at trackdays. They done a donation drive after my bike wreck and brought me a brand new $800 laptop, bunch of dvd's, and about $1000 cash. It seems all it takes is the same drive and passion for a motorsport to set all differences aside and make good friends. Just like back in the day when I was riding bikes all the time. Throughout my 45k street miles on motorcycles, I never met another biker whether it be Harley biker or Sport biker, that was a straight douche or anything.

So yay for forum families...molaugh

grcthird said:

This ^^^^^^^^^^ I've almost went and got plain white vinyl letters (like the GOTMADRAM11.COM ones) That said Muddin'Metal for my back window about a half a dozen times... It wouldn't cost much at all to have a few dozen/hundred made up

I don't think I know any of you guys but after reading the novel at the top felt the need to comment. I'm Marc by the way.

I know I've met JRowe in person, sat by him for a long time watching rigs on Cable Hill. He told us a few good ambulance / injury stories that were really interesting.

Of course, Ricky B and John G.

I don't know that Cole and I have ever been introduced but I think I've blocked his shots about 30 times in the past with my fat ass. (Sorry Cole!)

Met TC on a couple occasions, one of the nicest folks I've ever met. Makes me feel old when he calls me SIR. :)

I drove by Matt O once in Gardendale but never met him. I didn't know who he was until someone told me later so unless he recognized my buggy I doubt he knew who I was.

Of course, I'm good friends with Draggbody and Ben Bone.

I share my shop with nwflyj.

I drove over cars in Auburn with Busted Knuckle back before he owned a camera. (My brother met his wife at that event.)

I met Brad Macon at Boggs and boulders about a month ago. SUPER nice guy, hope to wheel with him again.

'Course, Gizmo lives in my neck of the woods and we hit Morris Mountain a few weeks ago together.

I first met rockcrwlr (or however you spell it) / Mo at the rocket city hill climb years and years ago. I think I competed in that race 3 times, he was event staff. The first time he helped me out by telling me a route. I don't think I won that tie but I wasn't driving a competitive rig. The second time he helped with some strategy and I actually won that year, in part because of it. The third year I was just out to have fun, beat the **** out of my rig, and ended up limping down the hill with a busted pinion brake and pan hard bar. (Turns out air shocks alone are not an effective means of keeping a rockwell centered underneath a rig!) I've probably ran into him half a dozen times on trails since then.

The year I won I barely beat the guy in the blue superman sami buggy. His name is right on the tip of my tongue and he was a very nice, humble, and down to earth guy. He's a little older than me and I actually still hold him in my mind as a standard of how to be humble. (I don't think I always live up to the standard unfortunately, but I'm trying.) I'm 100% confident that I couldn't beat him again.

I'm sure there's people I've met and never even asked their screen names. People I've missed in this list, too. If so, let me know!

I'll put my screen name on my helmet before June.

TBItoy said:
I still owe you a Toyota window regulator...

I know, haven't had doors on my toyota for a while, actually they may be the only unbent body panels on the truck because of that.

JohnG said:
When I met him, he was still sperm!

Yuck, you may wanna rethink that statement... laughing1

Re: Re: Faces vs screen names.

Somebody change the title to "The warm and fuzzy thread".........

grcthird said:
I know, haven't had doors on my toyota for a while, actually they may be the only unbent body panels on the truck because of that.

Yuck, you may wanna rethink that statement... laughing1

Don't guess that came out right! :indianajones:

Re: Re: Faces vs screen names.

TacomaJD said:
Somebody change the title to "The warm and fuzzy thread".........

Hey, between this thread and the wheeling with significant others thread, our Hardline Crawlers support group is taking off so shut it ramp champ :flipoff1:

I remember when we met JJ, it sucked that i couldnt compete due to my involvment with RCO/RCRC...
Your research and over thinking on your projects have helped not only me but countless others. I like being able to PM someone and say, give me part numbers to what you already proven works :dblthumb:
It was funny a couple years ago i met up with you and draggbody to pickup an axle housing from him and your brother remembered me before you did.... and he and i met 10-12 years ago only once... you sir are one of the few folks that i concider a true friend. Jimmy is not the hot head he trys to portray... from one asshole to another...he is good people!

RickyB, i first met him at Grayrock when he was shooting a private ride with BTF/PeakEmpire... he has since been getting in the way of all my pictures :****: You sirare concidered a true friend! Oh yeah, he shot my wedding and did a kickass job :dblthumb:

Matt (BustedKnuckle) i met him and his now wife on the trails of gardendale when she proved to be the better driver :****: He and Deanna shot my wedding and they too did a kickass job :dblthumb:

Cole, Cameron, Bluetoy, Bamatoy, B.Drake, JunkTrader, GDF, JB, JD, Machen, Rednecklights, Smurfy, TBItoy, JohnG, MattO, P, damn the list goes on and on... i met through the board and through friends..... all you fawkers are kickass and on the true friends list also..

JR... holyshit.... dammit man.... we go waaaaay back... then he dropped me like a bad habbit... sorry i dented the hood on the CJ man... but someone had to drive it like it needed to be driven :****:

To anyone that i run across on the trails or elsewhere, :drinkers: Im Mo aka Rokcrler

Oh yeah, i like to borrow "rentals" so if i find keys in the rigs they become fair game.... yall are fore warned :****:

hey Mo

As soon as I get the Gremlin finished I'm gonna come down and ride at Area 51 with you guys.

Other Nick (bluetoy) has been telling me I need to come down and ride for a couple years now.

Maybe Jamie will have the samuri done by then too

Since i know how non-fast you fab... bring down mongo :dblthumb:
Get the grimlin going!
I cant wait to see the Evo done... get to it!

Mo getting all sentimental and ****. Im horrible at remembering names. Usually can remember a rig before a name. I change rigs usually every few months or so, so i know its hard to keep up with mine.Met a lot of friends through this forum and through wheeling in general. I am better friends with most of them and trust them more than buddies I actually grew up with. If I ever need anything I know I can count on a handful of Wheeling buddies before anyone else. Mo is definitely one if those kind of friends.

Rokcrler said:
Since i know how non-fast you fab... bring down mongo :dblthumb:
Get the grimlin going!
I cant wait to see the Evo done... get to it!

Ah, I'm getting married next weekend, so all the stuff that goes along with that has been taking up most of my time...along with other normal life stuff. :p

I'm gonna get back on the gremlin big time as soon as the honeymoon as over loller.gif

But yeah, I'll probably bring my normal crew with me (4 Yotas), as we'll all have running rigs for the first time in history! (hopefully) It usually seems like we only have 2 running rigs at a time between the 4 of us...