• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Faces vs screen names.

I know I've met or chatted with a lot of y'all. Either buying parts or just siting around watching or through other friends.

Everyone's good people and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Yell my name(david) at me ill be in mild built 2 door green Cherokee!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I ain't been around near as long as the rest of you....I'll say this though. People in this "sport" are the best I've ever ran across. Always a group of people that'll help you out of any situation. I've showed up at several parks, not known a soul there, or even where to begin, and left out with a group in a matter of minutes that's more than happy to show you around.

Randall Key's family and friends have taken us in like one of their own.

gdf is a good friend too. Several others I text back and forth with a good bit also.

Hardline is my most visited site...Good people here.

I've only met one or two people off this board, but I can tell it's full of good people. I met Brock (Ibrokeit) and wheeled with him in Harlan a couple years ago, he's a great guy and a lot of fun to wheel with. I hope to meet a lot more of you one of these days when I actually wheel again.

Patooyee, I'm sure you don't remember me but you were camped beside us in Harlan when you and your wife took that crazy roll off of Pinball. That was some scary ****. :eek: Your buggy actually sat under my buddies big tent while ya'll we're at the hospital. I'm glad that didn't end up any worse than it did.

Love all you SOB's, wife has referred to this place and yall as my online boyfriends. And yes, she is fully implying the gaydom.

I have a pretty easy time keeping track of the regulars and the oldtimers. Only thing that trips me up sometimes is different screenname between here and Pirate. But since mines different as well I better shut up.

JohnG pulled me up a dusty ass hill at Gray Rock Fall for all w/ the 38 Special2 years ago after I melted my alternator, if that counts as meeting someone (thanks btw).

I'm Trent and I'm an alcoholic. I've met a lot of people on this forum either buying/selling **** or sitting around camp talking bullshit. Everyone I've met seems to be good people!! Thanks for putting up with my ****.

Re: Re: Re: Faces vs screen names.

hokie_yj said:
I've only met one or two people off this board, but I can tell it's full of good people. I met Brock (Ibrokeit) and wheeled with him in Harlan a couple years ago, he's a great guy and a lot of fun to wheel with. I hope to meet a lot more of you one of these days when I actually wheel again.

Patooyee, I'm sure you don't remember me but you were camped beside us in Harlan when you and your wife took that crazy roll off of Pinball. That was some scary ****. :eek: Your buggy actually sat under my buddies big tent while ya'll we're at the hospital. I'm glad that didn't end up any worse than it did.

That ibrokeit guy's pretty cool I reckon....but his mom is even cooler 8)

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Faces vs screen names.

InDaShop said:
Love all you SOB's, wife has referred to this place and yall as my online boyfriends. And yes, she is fully implying the gaydom.

I have a pretty easy time keeping track of the regulars and the oldtimers. Only thing that trips me up sometimes is different screenname between here and Pirate. But since mines different as well I better shut up.

Between your stalker and online boyfriends, your wife puts up with alot of your **** "Glenn"..... ;D

I know a few folks from here Rokcler aka Mo, Pachary aka Paul, Trucker aka Jon, BMan aka Brain, and probably some more just cant remember right now but hope to meet more a lot of y'all everyone on here seems like good folks. I'm going to the flea market this weekend and getting some stickers, tag and a shirt that say krackem cus theirs people that only know me by that instead of my real name Zak lol hell hope to see ya all on the trails soon or later. Till then screen names it is and I also feel like I should now some of y'all

Patooyee, I've never met ya and probably never will since I rarely venture too far from home, but maybe I'll run into ya in Hot Springs someday. I did, however, order some of your LS head plates yesterday. :dblthumb:

I've met and rode with a lot of the og's back in the day. Still text a few every now and then. What few times I go to a ride I hardly recognize anybody though. I've done trail rides with johng, Cole, matto , Ricky b, Greg Cary, Mo , patooyee at cable hill, all the Tn folk... riding just doesn't mean the same anymore since I'm full time on the ambulance.

Re: Re: Faces vs screen names.

I've rode with Gregg (Chazman) a few times, I like that old fart ;D he's a good dude

Been around here for a little while, wheeled with some of you either at RBD or may have met you at SETTC. Once my buggy is done, hope to get out on the trails a little more with the family....so maybe get a chance to meet some of the not so OG bunch. Probably one the best forums I am on, seems to have a good group of guys.

Brian

I forgot I also met Wyatt at xrra at gray rock .... when he decided to wrap his wiring harness in his 2 piece driveshaftjust prior to getting beat by bender.... :flipoff1:

Still remember the king of the hill days which were a lot of fun.

Remember taking Matto mudbogging at witch one new years and ran out ta gas.

Really miss riding with the Krazy Krawlers from culleoka Tn.

Your Hero and big pimpin from winchester.

All the eor guys

Julio at msorp

Who can forgwt super gary

Reme.ber rescuing 1toncrawler at coalmine

Met mo multiple times. Watched him funnel 87' octane one night

Me amd scott competed in werock

Hauled greg carys buggy all over the southeast one week

Brian boyd local and nationaly know og

Hauled 5 39" red labels in a neon for Matto from bham to nashville
Met jimmy at msorp and gray rock and remember calling him a ***** on cable hill... at the same time is when I met jj