• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

bad80cj said:
I got nothing out of this other than he has a sandy vagina? Did I miss something :****:

Nope, that's about it. Apparently he has dealt with this vaginal dryness for over 3 years, & now he's good and pissed :****:

Holy ****,,, i got halfway through the thread and now his pic has been changed to a SANDY PUSSSY<<<< :wtflol:

Classic...

I realize this is my first post, but this thread popped on a simple search.

I've been on PBB for years (not a Mod, just a user) & spend a bit of time in the "Bad Sellers" forum (rules are posts need to be related to transactions on PBB).
I simply asked this Tard if his post was PBB related or if the guy he was bitching about was vendor... (he reacted the same way in that thread as he did here).
Subsequently, his thread got deleted (since it wasn't PBB related obviously).

He PM'd me the following message:

Obullfish said:
MochaMike **** YOU you ignorant ASS. And by the way cock smoke PBB is where i got hooked up with Farmer's 4x4 so **** your rules. Thanks if you had me band you damn corn grinder.

He also posted in a thread about "Ballistic Fabrication", who has had a long history of ripping people off:

Obullfish;15922169 said:
So this bitch session can go on for 1 1/2 years and 18 pages without getting band. I post one about Farmer's 4x4 less than a week ago and am already band.
MochaMike **** YOU you ignorant ASS. And by the way cock smoke PBB is where i got hooked up with Farmer's so **** your rules.

My reply:

":crybaby2:

Hey DAN,
How old are you?

You weren't "banned" (however, I have a feeling you will be singing in the band soon), the thread was deleted because you posted a rant about a company you are pissed at (not to mention not providing links/proof).
I actually had nothing to do with the deletion of the thread. (I'm not a moderator).

Ballistic Fab was a "Vendor" here. They bought advertising & had their own forum, then screwed a bunch of people over. Big difference.

I simply asked you a question. "Were they a Vendor here?" Do you have a link to them pimping their work?
There are usually 2 sides to every story, & from the way you are acting, it's pretty obvious what kind of guy you are."

I'm glad to see I wasn't far off (He has since joined the band). Thanks for the laugh.... (digging his avatar).

mochamike... it seems to me, from your questions to him... if he had some kind of proff of them breaking the rules, you would have done something about it... attaboy! its a shame, he was too butthurt to understand.

drich394 said:
Holy ****,,, i got halfway through the thread and now his pic has been changed to a SANDY PUSSSY<<<< :wtflol:

That's possibly funniest forum **** I've seen yet in 2013, def funniest thread of 2013 so far :****: