• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

He don't wanna play no more....
Last Active:Name: Obullfish
Position:
Date Registered: February 10, 2013, 02:54:58 PM
Last Active: Today at 03:55:04 PM

skully

Would have liked to seen his face when he logged in and seen that big vagcastle. molaugh

Draco said:
Would have liked to seen his face when he logged in and seen that big vagcastle. molaugh

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1 So he's checked this thread multiple times today already then.....and not one response. :wtflol:

He's prolly too busy "supporting our troops in an effort to get them home......."

Obullfish said:
No I am home at the moment just tired of dealing with all the BS from the post. So if you ****ers like farmer so much go get in line for for your ****ing

I do not even know who farmer is, but I sure as hell do not like you.

Obullfish said:
No I am home at the moment just tired of dealing with all the BS from the post. So if you ****ers like farmer so much go get in line for for your ****ing

Hey buddy several of us ****ers and dickheads will be getting together for an event in Hot Springs on Feb 23. You are welcome to join us if you can manage to pry yourself away from that assault keyboard you got there.

Obullfish said:

I recommend you head on down to your local Walgreens and pick up a little bit of
vagisil.jpg

and some
467142.gif

.....and next time don't let money burn a hole in your pocket to the point that you're ready and willing to take an anal reaming from dirty mike and the boys :dblthumb:

Jesus, 3 yrs later you're still this butthurt? I'm still stunned at that simple fact molaugh

crawlin85cj said:
Hey buddy several of us ****ers and dickheads will be getting together for an event in Hot Springs on Feb 23. You are welcome to join us if you can manage to pry yourself away from that assault keyboard you got there.

Fawkin assault keyboard BAHAHAHAHA!!! molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Obullfish said:
Hi,
I am Shane from outside of Asheville NC. I have a 98 TJ 5.5 RE Long arm lift sitting on 35's at the moment with Posion Syder armor low milage mall krawler NOT.

Now that is how you should have started things. Post up some pics of your Jeep. Good folks here you just came across totally wrong!!

Obullfish said:

DAMN! i was almost proud of you for not responding... then, you did. ::)

WTH said:
Anyone else notice anything unusual about the profile on this site?

Yea it says FEMALE!!! molaugh molaugh molaugh

**** him/her..... it ain't hard not to be a complete and total douche. He succeeded flawlessly at doing right the opposite.

Re: Re: Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

....seriously, anybody want to buy my axle? I'll drop my price to $7000. Molaugh

Obullfish said:
So if you ****ers like farmer so much go get in line for for your ****ing...
I don't think so. Once you go bullfish, you don't go back. :afro:

This is absolutely the most entertaining thread I've seen in a long time. It's good to see some OGs post up. I don't believe John provoked him/her enough so I'm siding with OB. So now that we know its a woman, there is NO statute of limitations on BITCHING. It's totally understandable. :indianajones:

Obullfish is full of shite! I just got my rig back from farmer and he garen-damned-teed me it would out crawl hitman, out bounce game changer, and out jump blue. He only charged me $22000 to upgrade my stocker to extreme!
yqumyty8.jpg

magy5u4e.jpg

remu6ugy.jpg

Just need to name it now.

Latest posts