• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

Here is what I have... I have 100 acres of PRIME ocean front property up in Montana, with some of the purest sand you have ever seen. It's also always sunny, and warm around 85 year round. I'm letting it go CHEEP!! So if you have "MONEY BURNING A HOLE IN YOUR POCKET" this is a deal for you. Just call me 1800-867-5309.

Re: Re: Re: Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

TOOTHLESSMOONSHINER said:
Here is what I have... I have 100 acres of PRIME ocean front property up in Montana, with some of the purest sand you have ever seen. It's also always sunny, and warm around 85 year round. I'm letting it go CHEEP!! So if you have "MONEY BURNING A HOLE IN YOUR POCKET" this is a deal for you. Just call me 1800-867-5309.

Trade you a 44 rear?

Haha, aw man that was a funny read! No better way to pass a boring day at work than keyboard commando and his/her/its assault piano.

Re: Re: Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

So all I've gotten out of this, is this ****tard has more money in his/her broke down ass model 30 rear axle that's supposed to be a super dupper titanic built dana 44.... than he/she has in his/her said heep I mean jeep and he/she has a sandy mangina. Is this correct or did I not read the thread correctly? I mean we are from alabamer and tannassay......

Sent from my cellular device using tapatalk 3000