• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

"So all I've gotten out of this, is this ****tard has more money in his/her broke down ass model 30 rear axle that's supposed to be a super dupper titanic built dana 44.... than he/she has in his/her said heep I mean jeep and he/she has a sandy mangina. Is this correct or did I not read the thread correctly? I mean we are from alabamer and tannassay......"

Damn Melon Head Jr. I didn' t know you was so computer smart................You ainn't got a sandy mangina up there on the mountain top do you?? :flipgotcha:

Re: Re: Farmer's 4x4 (Murphy NC) BIG RIP OFF

Hey I was pecking at a puter while you was still trying to figure out how to use a cellular device.

Sent from my cellular device using tapatalk 3000

I haven't read this whole mess, but have met Paul Farmer. Super nice guy. First time I ever met him, I sold him a scrambler half cab. We started talking about tellico and he offered to let me stay in his cabin anytime I wanted, for free. I took him up on the offer, and it was a badass cabin right off trail 1. He let me stay there several times before trails closed, never would accept any money.

Carry on with the bitching.

Travis said:
I haven't read this whole mess, but have met Paul Farmer. Super nice guy. First time I ever met him, I sold him a scrambler half cab. We started talking about tellico and he offered to let me stay in his cabin anytime I wanted, for free. I took him up on the offer, and it was a badass cabin right off trail 1. He let me stay there several times before trails closed, never would accept any money.

Carry on with the bitching.

thats cause he made so much bling bling cash from the unsuspecting mall crawlers with money hanging out of the burn holes in their daisey dukes that he caught bent over! :woody: :dblthumb:

Damn Melon Head Jr. I didn' t know you was so computer smart................You ainn't got a sandy mangina up there on the mountain top do you?? :flipgotcha:
[/quote]

Not unless you left one up here. :flipper:

All this whole thread did was remind me of the sad fact that I have absolutely NO REASON to ever go to Murphy NC. ever again ::)

:dblthumb:

Attachments

• may-internet-tough-guy.jpg
    may-internet-tough-guy.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 326
FM5332FF said:
this reminds me... streetcarforums had a thread one time called "DAOTY", or dumb ass of the year, we took nominations and let the thread roll taking votes thru a poll until we had a clear winner! then crowned him DAOTY! good idea!?!?!?!?! :dblthumb: i think we found our first nomination!

mikepotts said:
this reminds me... streetcarforums had a thread one time called "DAOTY", or dumb ass of the year, we took nominations and let the thread roll taking votes thru a poll until we had a clear winner! then crowned him DAOTY! good idea!?!?!?!?! :dblthumb: i think we found our first nomination!

And a Winner more than likely. :****:

I don't post much and have only read the first and last page of this thread......I don't know this guy at all but I can't tell you how many times I have heard and seen this first hand from past farmers customers. I worked in Murphy for three years....one at farmers and two at smokey mountain. Me and a buddy left southern in 02 to work for farmer and it wasn't long till we saw how he ran buisness. Every wore out thing he sold was " like new", never wanted to do receipts, would take money and if he liked you you would get half what he promised. Paul was always super nice when you met him always acting like a good ole country boy wanting to help u out but locals don't deal w him. For this to be a three year ordeal is not long in Murphy time. Farmer started on a bobbed scrambler build before I got there and he still has it.....got it 90% done years ago but wanted more money for his work when it was not even the way it was suppose to be. some of you may have even seen it sitting on top of a storage container outside the shop .........was a blue ramjet w 60's........ when I worked at smokey mountain we got so much work from customers like the op and i know there will be horror stories from any shop but everyone ragging on this guy for spending 3k on a pos d44 that he thought was decked out is bs.

The only good thing farmer has ever done is when tellico was open supply parts to those broke......any work ever done was a joke

This should be good for another ten pages to flame me now

scottiebobbie said:
I don't post much and have only read the first and last page of this thread......I don't know this guy at all but I can't tell you how many times I have heard and seen this first hand from past farmers customers. I worked in Murphy for three years....one at farmers and two at smokey mountain. Me and a buddy left southern in 02 to work for farmer and it wasn't long till we saw how he ran buisness. Every wore out thing he sold was " like new", never wanted to do receipts, would take money and if he liked you you would get half what he promised. Paul was always super nice when you met him always acting like a good ole country boy wanting to help u out but locals don't deal w him. For this to be a three year ordeal is not long in Murphy time. Farmer started on a bobbed scrambler build before I got there and he still has it.....got it 90% done years ago but wanted more money for his work when it was not even the way it was suppose to be. some of you may have even seen it sitting on top of a storage container outside the shop .........was a blue ramjet w 60's........ when I worked at smokey mountain we got so much work from customers like the op and i know there will be horror stories from any shop but everyone ragging on this guy for spending 3k on a pos d44 that he thought was decked out is bs.

The only good thing farmer has ever done is when tellico was open supply parts to those broke......any work ever done was a joke

Sounds like a reasonable opinion of the guy. I (and probably many others on here) have never and probably will never meet the guy so I have no idea what kind of a dude he is. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. HOWEVER......this does not change the fact that Obullfish is a super-douche. :****:

scottiebobbie said:
i wouldnt expect you to be flamed for this, it was a well articulated opinion about a ripoff artist... i dont think anyone heres was defending farmer. plus, you didnt start this thread as your first thread, bitching about something that happened 3 yrs ago.

scottiebobbie said:

Well you might be able to help me.... If you see obullfish around let him know that I now have a Dana 44 and some property for sale.

Latest posts