• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fastenal rocks

Fastenal can set up a cash account for NWW for that we all can get a cash discount when buying there. I like it I buy in bulk there and just throw the extras in the bulk bins that I got from them

Last I checked I'm an average customer(I think:haha: ) and don't run a ****in construction outfit or an auto shop where I need eleventybillion of something. E-burg is a smaller town and our selections here in town could use some help. I'm just sayin there's a reason why when I walk in they act like they haven't seen a person in ages. I go in maybe once a month and they know my name:haha: They're really hurting here.:hi:

Yeah they can see you coming. They give a big discount on volume, even when buying cash. My beadlock bolts were average priced but I also have 50 extra 3/8 bolts, nuts and washers (which i have pretty much already used up anyway) They just ordered a few extra bags and discounted the price so they were free. About two years ago I bought about two hundred grade 8 beadlock bolts for $70 with tax, nylock nuts, washers, ect. Awesome deal.

The ellensburg one will bend over backwards for you. Plus there is the hawt chick that works there, cant complain.

I have to say the one in monroe is by far one of the better places for stuff I have dealt with in a long time. The 2 guys who are always there always give you" how's it going can I help you" the second I have ever walked in the door. They are also extreemly nice and helpfull. I walk out of there every time with nothing but good :awesomework:

I think I shock them every time with numbers for the stuff I grab out of there bulk bags :redneck:
X2!!!! The one up here in B'ham rocks as well----They've gotten anything I've ever needed---not almost anything, but anything....and the price kicks ass over any local hardware store I've been in....If I need one or two bolts, usually they just wink and tell me they'll charge double next time!!!:redneck: Never has happened....and I have gotten the free wheel too POS97TJ...:awesomework:

Latest posts