• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FatAss 2014

I am in... I had a bet with my son last year that I would make my skate weight out of high school. The bet was 6 months to drop 40 pounds . I was 262 at the time august of last year, in january I was 236 and had 16 pounds to go when I injured my neck and had to have discs fused. Since then I have blown up to 274. So Yes I am in!!! I would like to be 235 by the end of June.

I already started a couple months ago. I was at 210 at 6'0 tall. I was 185 when I quit smoking two years ago. Back down to 192. Lost 7 last week due to some **** yourself to death virus. I've been doing the low carb thing. Bacon, cheese and michelob ultra. Damn good diet.

So I redownloaded the myfitnesspal app and it is telling me I can have over 2000 calories a day. Seems a bit high to me?? Anyone else that uses this care to share if this many calories are normal?? Yes I know it is based on how much weight blah blah but does this not seem like alot or am I wrong?

After yesterday's extra unhealthy eating and binge drinking copious amounts of beer, I'm up to 178. My goal is 5 lbs a month till ends of may.

Changing up your diet is always the hardest part of loosing weight but it is the most important. Combine a new low carb and calorie diet along with doing "INSANITY" and I promise all of you that the fat will start melting off!!

Advocare 24 day challenge the best weight loss in 24 days out there IMO..there on sale this month also check it out advocare.com

Re: Re: FatAss 2014

I need to loose about 12 pounds and gain strength. I'm not weak now but I have some goals I would love to have.

Those calorie counter programs work. It makes you realize what you have eatten for the day and how many calories are in food.

The key aspect is portion control. Thats gonna make the difference. Under a diet you can eat often and not be hungry. Its all I what you choose. Mens health and men's fitness magazine have some really good and healthy recipes.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: FatAss 2014

I'm in. I'm 6'4" 310lbs. Couple years ago I was at my heaviest of 365. I'd like to be down to 280 by summer. Then just go from there. I'm off to a good start. I've been sick since Christmas eve, I've lost a few lbs cause of that. Haha

I am in..... 198.6 today, want to get back in the high 180's by spring, already dropped 20 after my heart attack last spring, Doctor has me running and lifting weights.... haven't felt this good in years.......

I'm up to 245. Want to be back to around 210. For motivation to get off my ass, I signed up to do the Warrior Dash in October 2014. :eek:

InDaShop said:
In, motherfawkin' IN!!!! :popcorn: wait stop that :popcorn: damn it, I cant stop :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

In March I will be 10 years with my company.
I weighed 190lbs when I started. I weigh 250* now.

60lbs/10 years= 1/2lb of gain per month average
Too bad it didnt go on like that. It was kid one 30lbs, kid two 20lbs, and the additional 10 sprinkled in for effect.

My goal is 1lb lost per week for 2014. :dblthumb:

JJ, I'll get that My Fitness Pal app, sounds like a good one. Wife got me a FitBit a while back, and I'm going to start using that piece as well.
Woodlee got me to quit caffeine back in 2009, but mid-2013 I started drinking more bourbon and cokes than beer and that made me fall off the no soda wagon... Got to kick it, got to kick it!!! :woot:

You're much more plump now than when I met you. Stop drinking beer and give it all to me again. In exchange, I'll stay on your ass to lose weight. Don't want your cheeseburger fat ass stroking out on me in the Rickshaw.

starting my "your a freakin fat-ass. fix it" program. When I weighed myself and the scale hit 240, it was the game changer. I was 181 in the USMC, and have slowly been working my way up to where I am now. Goal is to drop down under 200 again.

Juicing and egg whites for breakfast, cutting out most of the beer and bourbon (the biggest culprit of the weight gain), and 4 days a week in the gym. Replacing ground beef for turkey, eating veggies with every meal, and eating smaller portions.

I started a beginner version of "Crossfit", it reminds me of basic training with some weight training added in. I hurt like hell but I have lost 4lbs already. I also went to eating 6 meals a day that are less than 500 calories each. :spin:

I don,t exactly wanna loose weight,,,but I do plan on gettin in better shape :****:

I did a light workout the other day,,,,SUMBITCH,,,,, when I was in High school I weighed 125lb and could do 3 reps with 225lb on bench,,,,worked out 4 sets of 10 with 130lb...... bout the same #s with legs etc,,,,,

Did 4 sets of 10 with 100lb,,,some curls,,,shoulder presss,,,shrugs,,,dumbell squats etc........AND WRECKED MY ENTIRE DAMN FRAME SORE AS HELL FOR THREE DAYS :****:

eyeopener

civicmindedex79 said:
Finally started my diet (advocare) today. Got a real eye opener on scale this morning at 272. Most I have ever weighed by far. :puke:

Are you doing the 24 day challenge? I did it a few months ago and lost 20 lbs. and felt better than I ever have. I need to do it again. I actually signed up to be a distributor.

I did the 24 day challenge last fall and lost close to 20 pounds. My diet was nowhere near perfect by their standards but I did the best I could for being on the road the whole time. I've put about 8-10 pounds back on now and need to do it again. One thing that I have stuck with is not drinking cokes. I haven't had one in about 5 months but my sweet tea intake has probably gone up quite a bit. Sitting around 240 now and would like to get down to 215.