• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2014 Chrysler Town and Country

TheViking

Targeted
My mother in law is looking at a 2014 Town and Country with DVD, Power Doors, Rear Camera, ect.

It's major qualms would be to me the 3.6 Pentastar......

Alright guys what's your .02 worth?

**** a dodge!! Especially the vans. Run away!! Go buy a toyota or Honda. Dammit I can't believe I just said that. But it's the truth.

pholmann said:
**** a dodge!! Especially the vans. Run away!! Go buy a toyota or Honda. Dammit I can't believe I just said that. But it's the truth.
My daughter decided she wants her grandmother to have a Town and Country because they are the nicer minivans we drove one day..... :wtflol:

So my mother in law is getting what my daughter wants :****:

So it's to late to change minds I spent nearly two hours today looking for then right one and it seems the minivans are the best built Mopar around. :dunno:

Ok. You were warned. My sister has a 2013 and it's always having problems. Buuuuuuuut dodge will finance almost anyone and since my sister is not far off from an African American (meaning she is a mooching lazy ****tard on anything the gubment will give her) that's why they own one. Next time you see a Chrysler car of any sort look at what is driving it. Not trying to be judgmental but just take notice.

pholmann said:
Ok. You were warned. My sister has a 2013 and it's always having problems. Buuuuuuuut dodge will finance almost anyone and since my sister is not far off from an African American (meaning she is a mooching lazy ****tard on anything the gubment will give her) that's why they own one. Next time you see a Chrysler car of any sort look at what is driving it. Not trying to be judgmental but just take notice.

Right on my :indianajones:

I understand we are just trying to make the push before my mother in laws surgery in April and I have a harsh opinion on folks who jumped on the VW band wagon here in Chattanooga.....

pholmann said:
This is the truth. I'd take a Honda or Toyota van with 80k on the odometer before getting a new dodge.

The 2014 3.6 Pentastar is fine... Only thing a 2014 might have a problem with is the P0520 - Engine Oil Pressure Sensor Circuit and its a easy sensor change. :flipper: HONDA AND TOYOTA...**** a minivan... :flipoff1: