• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FatAss 2014

Re: Re: Re: FatAss 2014

rednecklights said:
meth or coke ?

Methcain ;D personal mix

All in diet. Started eating right while working 80 hours a week lol. But most of the weight came off on using the keto diet. Switched to that when I got a new job and don't work as much. Been following it religiously with no cheating or working out. As soon as I'm were I want to be I plan on clean bulking back up past 200.

Re:

Bump. Down 8 more pounds. Eating a little better, drinking less and running like I stole something.

Kel Lawrence

I'm down 11 pounds. I need to bust more ass though. Got the Panther Run in June, Spartan Race in October and probably throw 1 or 2 more races in between those.

That's awesome. I bet the only person happier than you is your doctor. Contrary to popular belief, doctors like folks that are healthy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Doing the "INSANITY" work out will make the fat melt off and whip you into the best shape of your life. You will subconsciously start eating healthier because that Coke or Double Cheesburger that tastes so good today, hurts so bad tomorrow!

Re:

BTTT. I stopped drinking two months ago and lost three notches on my belt worth.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
BTTT. I stopped drinking two months ago and lost three notches on my belt worth.

:dblthumb:

I lost some and then regained it eventhough I'm still working out and eating clean. I can only assume it's the muscle that I've gained since I've already had to put 2 holes in my belt to tighten up and looking like I'm gonna need a 3rd. :****:

Strange this thread to pop back up. I have been working hard dropping weight. Started July 4th at 220. I am 1.2 pounds from my goal. Weighed 181.2 this morning.

Re:

Good deal fellas. My brain is amazingly clear too and I've been more productive. 40 pounds has to make your knee and hip joints happy. That's where I can tell the most.

We travel to Talladega twice a year for business and end up walking 3-4 miles a day. It will be interesting to see how I feel after this year's trip. This spring I was pretty achy after all was said and done. Being dehydrated probably didn't help.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Good deal fellas. My brain is amazingly clear too and I've been more productive. 40 pounds has to make your knee and hip joints happy. That's where I can tell the most.

We travel to Talladega twice a year for business and end up walking 3-4 miles a day. It will be interesting to see how I feel after this year's trip. This spring I was pretty achy after all was said and done. Being dehydrated probably didn't help.

I'm running my first Spartan Race (3rd OCR this year) this Saturday and another called BattleFrog next month. Come join me.