• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FEB FRENZY @ G-ROCK

HotRodpayton said:
Hey old man, you still in? I wanna see them new shoes at work :driving:

Should be there dancing like the old mean in the Six Flags commercial.

[attachment deleted by admin]

HotRodpayton said:
I know it' been raining like crazy, but let' all face it. If it wouldn' have rained at all, it still would have been muddy there. So who' in. I am still planning on being there. Anyone else?
I will be there in the A.M. along with several other rigs :drinkers: im actually pumped about ridin even though its gonna me messy...i will just let you dry it off before i try anything molaugh

redneckengineered said:
I'm still in with a small Chattanooga crew. Will be there Saturday morning ready to pound **** and crush beers
Hell yeah, that's the spirit.

Hey Chasman, we gonna show cable up Sat. afternoon. Show me how good the ol girl can dance on that slick SOB. :spin:

B.DRAKE said:
I will be there in the A.M. along with several other rigs :drinkers: im actually pumped about ridin even though its gonna me messy...i will just let you dry it off before i try anything molaugh
Ha! My buggy won't even spin the tires over if you put clorox on the rocks. YOU can show us how it's don SON!

HotRodpayton said:
Hell yeah, that's the spirit.

Hey Chasman, we gonna show cable up Sat. afternoon. Show me how good the ol girl can dance on that slick SOB. :spin:

Nah, don't want to get my new duckies dirty. molaugh

HotRodpayton said:
Ha! My buggy won' even spin the tires over if you put clorox on the rocks. YOU can show us how it' don SON!
molaugh you obviously haven't been around my weak ass heep...see Ya'll in the A.M. :driving:

Slopfest '10 here we come! Tires will definitely be spinning this weekend! Greg - I mounted up some lights last night in attempt to compete with your police lights. Still don't think they hold a candle, but it's good when you're adding lights to your rig because nothing else is broke at the time to fix. See you all Sat. a.m!

Sonnenburg said:
Slopfest '10 here we come! Tires will definitely be spinning this weekend! Greg - I mounted up some lights last night in attempt to compete with your police lights. Still don't think they hold a candle, but it's good when you're adding lights to your rig because nothing else is broke at the time to fix. See you all Sat. a.m!

If Cable hill gets me again, are you going to do your Tarzan impression swinging by me again? molaugh

I have my lights so when my junk goes south, you'd be amazed how some bubble gum can get attention. :eek:

Rollin in sat mornin... Def. not in the taco...
i'm still workin on that ninja and have no ambition to mud bog it..
Rollin out in the Super Chevy w/ BenFowler
Whits outa town and i'm Ridin the cooler all weekend... :drinkers:

Me, Mahan , and Monkey will be there no matter if it rain ,shines ,snow or comes a Typhon!!!!!!

Just for the note....I pussed out.... I might wait till the Global Warming is over before I ride again but I be damn to go ride in this crappy weather. ... Oh and I am trying to sell my house, move boxes to storage and install my fuel cell so I can go ride when that pretty weekend arrives. Everyone have fun and take pictures. I really miss everyone's company and we will catch up soon.....

caglezxj said:
Just for the note....I pussed out.... I might wait till the Global Warming is over before I ride again but I be damn to go ride in this crappy weather. ... Oh and I am trying to sell my house, move boxes to storage and install my fuel cell so I can go ride when that pretty weekend arrives. Everyone have fun and take pictures. I really miss everyone's company and we will catch up soon.....
lemme know when this is gonna happen! :****:

Man i had a blast! Wasn't plannin on mud boggin the tow rig to park :wtflol: Everythin was wet and nasty but we did get up Tubrock :woot: :woot: :drinkers: Got to put some faces with some names on here...nice to meet you JRich and redneckengineered your buggy is bad ass glad you got it back together after the break on bunny slopes

Man it was NASTY , but fun as HELL! Yea the parking lot was AWFULL and the Tow rigs were having alot of trouble getting around! Got a few Vids and pics uploaded . Not alot of them because of the breakage going on. Her is a few:

Mahan FINALLY gettin up TubRock! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
Mahan gettin it on TubRock

Randall Key on TubRock ( Talkin about a man with his hands full!! :****: )
Randall Key on TubRock

Oh and we have the fix for the STAKE case jumping out of gear: :flipoff1:
Zi6_0731.jpg