• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

febuary 9th play day

chevota1

so who all is planning on attending this ?
i plan on showing up with the buggy
my buddy and his sn fab rig will also attend (ben)
also anoother friend in his linked up jeep is planning on showing up

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT...... would be an understatement for me

First trip in my new rig [to me].

First trip with anyone from NWW

First trip to Reiter since 1999

I'll head up but not sure if I will bring the rig or not--just might film and watch the fun.....

How far up Reiter Road is the new section.. I will be up their on Saturday and might check it out..

Worked on the trail today and added a little to it :awesomework:

Saturday ot to be fun. As far as the area it is just off Reiter road about 1000 ft

How far up Reiter Road is the new section.. I will be up their on Saturday and might check it out..

Up reiter road and turn right on deer flats rd and a lil ways up (can't miss it)..

Ok I guess I will have my rig there.... :D

My birthday is on monday so im treating myself to a weekend of wheeling. walker friday and im gonna try to hit up reiter on Saturday. is there a good amount of room for tow rigs? i have never been to reiter.

My birthday is on monday so im treating myself to a weekend of wheeling. walker friday and im gonna try to hit up reiter on Saturday. is there a good amount of room for tow rigs? i have never been to reiter.

plenty of room.

I will drag the jeep out for this one or maybe just the bike :stirpot:

The last two times I went to Reiter, I parked down below the main staging area simply because there are/were a few corners covered in ice.. Just didn't wanna take any chances... So I unloaded at the last little Y before the upper area and drove the wheeler the last bit up the road.

The ice may/may not be an issue this coming weekend... But it's something to think about...

In actuality.. Until they get more trails built, Reiter is a pretty short trail run.. With some roads leading up to other areas... But I'm not familiar with where they go, or if they're technically open to play in/on... Others may know more... And it's worth discussing... Just so we don't go anywhere we aren't supposed to be.

Oh, and they have been monitoring the rigs/discover passes... Local sheriff, and a Reiter developer guy... The first time I was there I only had one D pass, and they let me play... But they suggested I pick up a second D pass for next time...

Thought this might help.:awesomework:

ReiterRd2_zps61433c57.jpg

Last edited: