• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

febuary 9th play day

would like to make it out for this play day with my brother. just need to finish fixing his truck this week, and we will both bring our junk to play.

Maybe if you come in from Index which most people won't......It's a right turn (you can only turn one direction).:;

But there is a no RIGHT turn sign for Index people coming that way :haha:

Last edited:
The last two times I went to Reiter, I parked down below the main staging area simply because there are/were a few corners covered in ice.. Just didn't wanna take any chances... So I unloaded at the last little Y before the upper area and drove the wheeler the last bit up the road.

The ice may/may not be an issue this coming weekend... But it's something to think about...

In actuality.. Until they get more trails built, Reiter is a pretty short trail run.. With some roads leading up to other areas... But I'm not familiar with where they go, or if they're technically open to play in/on... Others may know more... And it's worth discussing... Just so we don't go anywhere we aren't supposed to be.

Oh, and they have been monitoring the rigs/discover passes... Local sheriff, and a Reiter developer guy... The first time I was there I only had one D pass, and they let me play... But they suggested I pick up a second D pass for next time...

just so you know you will be required to have a pass for walker also they hand out tickets regularly just fyi

all geared up for tomorrow, heading out from bothell at 9am, hoping to meet some of you all!

ill be in my white 93' excab and with my brothers blue 81'

garrett

Holy fart. Lots of people today. I think the count was 35 + rigs. And yes one was mine!!!!
Seattle time showed up for a photo shoot and to end the day with a snow wheelin to area 6 with DNR to check things out. Still a couple feet of snow up there

View attachment 53834

Great day, Thank you DNR for putting on these fun days

Attachments

• 20130209_143342[1].jpg
    20130209_143342[1].jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 132