• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Few Updates to the TJ

OK, got tons of stuff done today and the rig looks great. I have a leaky trans cooler and lines so I have to get that replaced before I can go riding. Everything else is done except N2 and the pass sided hood latch, which will be done monday.

Here is the new air intake setup I made to clean things up under the hood. (stole idea from Viper Jeep in Crawl)
2007Modifications134.jpg

Grill ready for paint
2007Modifications137.jpg

The paint on the cowl was in bad shape so I buffed it and brought it back to life. I have never seen my rig look this good. I am loving it. Also got new glass today, the speed glass stuff never happened from Pro Glass. Anyways, got tons of pics.
2007Modifications146-1.jpg

2007Modifications148-1.jpg

Hood Pins
2007Modifications154.jpg

2007Modifications155.jpg

2007Modifications156.jpg

2007Modifications158.jpg

2007Modifications159.jpg

2007Modifications166.jpg

LOOKS SO DIFFERENT!

How much weight do you think you've shaved just by your frontend body changes?

I am thinking I lost about 100lbs. Need to weigh everything though. Thanks for the compliments guys, I love it

Nice hood Matt, now you just need to put some character on it. A certain trail at Grey Rock comes to mind.

Na, I have a big season of wheelin planned and I am not going to miss that. I may just keep it and look for a single seater like Timmie's new rig. Best of both worlds IMO. If not then I will clean up this time next year and sell it then. Either way I am happy with it and stoked that I got a lot of little things fixed and did a bunch of maintenance on it!

Buy that single seat WASp in Georgia and an ride it while you sell yours. For $13k on that thing you wont get hurt and you'll have something to wheel that you wont be scared to "HIT IT!"

Don't have the capital to put towards it now. We have to pay for the pool upfront and get reimbursed at closing. So we are going to be out of pocket a lot of cash until clothing. Got a bunch or rides planneds this year and I will be wheeling it hard

Pool? When are you going to be home enough to enjoy a pool? Wrenching, or wheeling those are your two choices :flipoff1:

Latest posts