• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fiberglass TJ Hood - Good Idea or Not?

giles45shop said:
Not very north for you - Chris Durham Motorsports is in Pickens SC. The problem is getting it back down to Tampa where I'm at. No big deal, I'll either just pay for the shipping or maybe get a wild hair and do a road trip. My buddies have a place in Blairsville, so I might make a venture out of it.

I'm going to Daytona in 2 weeks, but it looks like Pickens is at least an hour off 26, each way. Sorry mang.

highrange said:
That Tj flows good. Looks sweet

+1111 to that, I REALLY like that look. Any more pics of how the tube work flows under the hood back to the tub and your shock mounts up top? Looking for ideas on mine. I expect that I am going have some custome fab to do on the inner fenders as I still have a few items that will have to attach there or be re-located, and I was sort of thinking about running some tube work back from the shock hoop toward the tub as a potential starting point for building mounts/attachment points.

I have the 54" Team She J JK grill, hood and cowl. Very nice quality.
photo.php

giles45shop said:
Not very north for you - Chris Durham Motorsports is in Pickens SC. The problem is getting it back down to Tampa where I'm at. No big deal, I'll either just pay for the shipping or maybe get a wild hair and do a road trip. My buddies have a place in Blairsville, so I might make a venture out of it.

Check out shipping via Greyhound