• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Finished building Got Trikes Bender!

mjp1080

I know this bender has been put on here before but thaught I would share my results with you guys. I baught the drawings from GotTrikes.com and was pleasantly surprised at how well they were done. They were very complete, with a great bill of materials. I only put out 110 dollars on steel and another 80 for the cylinder and that was it. The die is most definatly the most expensive part, but all in all I was really pleased with the results. Now I need to build something with it.:D

Last edited:
Very nice. xraidedj has this same bender (one built from the same plans) and it works real good like. :awesomework:

So, 80 for the ram, 110 for the steel, how much for the 1-3/4 die and the plans? Looks good.

The die is $300 and the plans are $20. So for about $500 bucks I got a hydraulic bender that I could have spent upwards of $1500 on. The dies are Pro Tools 105 dies. Unfortunately the tool only bends about 70-80 degrees per stroke. But, its better than using the Harbor Freight pipe kinker I had before.

:corn::corn:Niiiiice duude now its time for a full tube buggy ehh:awesomework: What have you been up to man its been awhile!?:beer:

The die is $300 and the plans are $20. So for about $500 bucks I got a hydraulic bender that I could have spent upwards of $1500 on. The dies are Pro Tools 105 dies. Unfortunately the tool only bends about 70-80 degrees per stroke. But, its better than using the Harbor Freight pipe kinker I had before.

Hell yeah thats like a budget tube shark :awesomework:

:corn::corn:Niiiiice duude now its time for a full tube buggy ehh:awesomework: What have you been up to man its been awhile!?:beer:

We already have a new 99 S-10 race truck in the works. For right now I am going to replace the half assed exo cage and go with a full internall cage, and back half the chevy with new trans and two more coilovers, I'll post some pics soon.