• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fire extinguisher mounts

I'm working on some, have about 260 bottoms ran right now, still need to do tops and second op on both. They will be quite a bit more expensive than those pictured above, but also 1 hand operation, grab and run, no rattles and no siezed ball in the pin. The Jduck ones work well and I've used lots of that style. I bet I'm a month (meaning 2) from a big run of finished product.

Catching up on HL, saw this and it reminded me - Jduck you owe me 2 Fire Extinguisher brackets. :****:

mdo817 said:
Catching up on HL, saw this and it reminded me - Jduck you owe me 2 Fire Extinguisher brackets. :****:

Haha you'll get them when I'm ready. Maybe when we meet up Thursday if your lucky...

DirtMonkey said:
I emailed him....haven't heard anything back yet :dunno:

Haven't seen anything, shoot me a pm on here.

Jduck said:
Haha you'll get them when I'm ready. Maybe when we meet up Thursday if your lucky...

Haven't seen anything, shoot me a pm on here.
LOL

Got a Jduck quick release on my buggy.
01beaaaf7b26440b95d55313aed772a5.jpg

I need to get two of these.

Question: How are those hose clamps holding up to the abuse? I break hose clamps just over tightening them, I'm curious how they do bouncing around.

customcj7 said:
I need to get two of these.

Question: How are those hose clamps holding up to the abuse? I break hose clamps just over tightening them, I'm curious how they do bouncing around.
Not sure, buggy isn't done yet :rolf: