• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Firewall buggies and full bodied wheelers

AllGoNoShow said:
X2^^^^That thing is cool.

X4 can definitely tell it gets used :****: And your going to be super happy with your new shoes, even the first time, but after 6,7 rides they just get better!

dodgecrawler2011 said:
love the look of a beat down put to use rig
Shits awesome!!!
Here's mine .. I'm sure no one has seen it. :smoke:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 154
Jus picked this rig bout a week ago. Typical toyota rig dirty 30s full hydro dual cases propane 39 reds and all that jazz!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    797.4 KB · Views: 139
DJ that Jeep is pure awesomeness! My dad called me the other day and asked if I had seen your Jeep, said he seen you at the gas station when it snowed and you were headed to pull people up stockyard hill. He lives in the same subdivision as your mother in law. You got him wanting to build his TJ Sahara some lol

smbroady82 said:
Mine or Gabe's in the back there?? lol I loved his
and I appreciate it bud
I wish I could keep mine half as clean as yours

His was nice or sure!

And thanks man mine doesn't get wheeled though lol and I want something I can friggin beat on :****:

GNorton said:

Just upgraded from non-sticky 43s to stickies. Cannot wait to try them out.

Can't believe that thing is still around. I remember trying to follow you out of creek on rail trail. 37's wouldn't quite get it after the 47's you had made a couple tries at it.

Toddy said:
Can't believe that thing is still around. I remember trying to follow you out of creek on rail trail. 37's wouldn't quite get it after the 47's you had made a couple tries at it.
You mean this day? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ivWvZByuXyE
I remember you, Travis Watford, Greg Stone, Sean Rose, Matt O, Ricky B, and John G all wheeling that day.

GONOVRIT said:
You mean this day? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ivWvZByuXyE
I remember you, Travis Watford, Greg Stone, Sean Rose, Matt O, Ricky B, and John G all wheeling that day.

That was the day. Not sure how I got in the back that day but kinda made it rough on the little guy.

What it looked like rolling it into the garage
This is a project I'm doing for a local. Ditching leaf springs front and rear stretched front out 5" rear back 2" to give total wheel base of 113". Leaving main cage b pillars but redoing the rest.

be5bc909b166266dea93927be0a8c0c6.jpg

555ed9c81ce27972363c528996a1730e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk