• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Firewall buggies and full bodied wheelers

nhl_bullitt said:
98 cherokee, that is literally a firewall buggy. Haha. 1986 Ford 1 tons w/ 5.13s, still has 4.0. 114" wb and 2.5 shocks. I very often consider putting on some front cherokee fenders and a narrowed cherokee front clip.

You have a build thread for your buggy? That is something I will eventually build using my Cherokee. Love this thread!

xjkrawler said:
You have a build thread for your buggy? That is something I will eventually build using my Cherokee. Love this thread!
I have a long one on Pirate, but the build changed so often compared to what the final product is, it's hard to follow. I posted a shorter version on here, with some progress pics on page 2. If you have questions, feel free to ask on there and I'll try to answer or get a pic.
http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=35455.0

s10, 5.3.th350,5.13,tons,3 link front 4 link rear. 42s.

Attachments

• s10truggy.jpg
    s10truggy.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 145
  • s10 jump.jpg
    s10 jump.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 165
Here's my canadian toyota roach
Tbi 350, nv4500, 205, linked on built tons. The roof portion of the cab is all that's left of the toy.

99BLUEXJ said:
That's a cool lil ride! Give us a few details!

Thanks. It's been a long process but currently it's outfitted with an LQ4, 4l60e, Atlas 4.3. 60 front, 14b rear. 5.13s. RCVs and Reids up front, linked rear with ford 57" rear springs up front. 44" skinny boggers on H1s.

Just took it out this past weekend for a shakedown run and it went pretty well. New drivetrain has much more power than the old 4.3l,th350,toy-d300.

thanks

trailer was a 32' GN with a slide-in camper built on it. the back half you see in the pic had a generator and drive over fenders. sold it to purchase an enclosed for the new buggy . was a great setup and now resides in TX somewhere

1tfrot said:
bought brand new in 2000. totalled offroad last year. now in a buggy

I really like the looks of that exo. you got anymore pics of it? im redoing my cage on my truggy and like those lines a lot