• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First annual "Bring your boss wheeling" day. (Feb 18th)

I dont know who my "boss" is, everyone just makes me do ****, haha.

Hell, two of the people I work for would out wheel me if they were drunk and blind-folded. No point in taking them out, haha.

~T.J.

No Boss, but might bring a friend that hasn't ever gone wheeling before. We'll have to see if I can get a few things done to the Jeep by then.

Anyone going to this that has an open seat? I'm coming over friday night for the GTG, staying saturday for the work party... might as well stay an extra night and get some shotgun action in. :D

cameron_garrison said:
ok so were are we going and is it going to be 131" wheelbase freindly

:haha: thats craptacular, Karla is never scared though, hes a fearless trail leader. Sac up and the rock garden will be mucho fun

NotMatt said:
Anyone going to this that has an open seat? I'm coming over friday night for the GTG, staying saturday for the work party... might as well stay an extra night and get some shotgun action in. :D

possibly I in the stock black cherokee, wanna beat a unibody? i need to make sure im not busy, but its a possibility. :D

crash said:
Then its time for a lil "bump to pass" :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sweet I know you can't keep up with the squirls of the 22 r besides you are following me this time last time I followed you I almost rolled. I just don't feel I have enough protection yet :haha: :haha: :D :D