• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First annual "Bring your boss wheeling" day. (Feb 18th)

dammit. looks like the photodump site is down. gonna have to wait on my pics.

anyway, we hit isabel first, and i was pretty suprised at how many rigs we had in our group. we lost a few at the switchback where it started to get rocky, and by the time we got accross the bridge, it was just karl, slidillon, and me. slidillon dropped out shortly after the bridge, and karl and i continued up to the turn where you get out of the rocks. we waited there for a while, stuck behind some jeeps, and decided to head back when an FJ coming the other way got stuck. so we headed over to three step, where karl made a valiant effort, but ended up having to winch. a toyota ended up rolling when he tried to position himself to help karl. he got real lucky, seeing as he had no doors, windshield, and he wasnt wearing his seatbelt.

Last edited:
Hey FordFrk, that wasn't the Three step or "stair step" as people call it.

That was the rock face. We were headed to the three step, but I decided to try my luck at the rock face. No joy in mudville today. But it was pretty funny to watch my rims spin inside my inflated tires.

I need beadlocks.

snwbrdpunk16 said:
So whos the toyota that rolled? wasnt bradly was it? :corn:

No, Jeremy. That "caption this" pic I put up a few months ago, the one with the guy at the bottom of the face, hopping out of his rig. Yeah, that guy.

That's two thus far shooter. Two times two rolls.

The sad thing is he was setting himself up to be my winch point. Cause my candy ass couldn't even make it up the easy line today. :looser:

He got lucky though, he wasn't wearing his belt and the rig rolled and dumped him out, and then kept on rolling. Picture the cartoon where the dude is standing there as the building falls down, and he is perfectly placed so the window of the building falls right around him. That's what happened.

sounds like you guys had fun to bad i barely made it out of the parking lot the tabs on the yoke on my front axle broke so it let my ujoint slip out. so does anyone know were i can find the ujoint style yokes for a 84 waggy dana 44 thanks

cameron_garrison said:
sounds like you guys had fun to bad i barely made it out of the parking lot the tabs on the yoke on my front axle broke so it let my ujoint slip out. so does anyone know were i can find the ujoint style yokes for a 84 waggy dana 44 thanks

you mean u bolt style...Randys Ring and Pinion

well i was th ejeep y'all were stuck behind on upper isabelle. we made it up to the top but not without a pound of flesh from my stocker. l got hungup on my rear driveline and it made for a lengthy recovery perched on a big rock. then after i got up, the rover with us, who'd done excellent up until a small log, decided to grenade a birf and wedge a rock up between the inside of the tire and the rear quarter panel. that was some crazy shiatt... i dont know how that fuggin rock wedged up inside his rig like that but it did and it took us a long time to get him off it. long day - i'm just getting home after we stopped off for dinner in sultan.

+1

t e n characters
snwbrdpunk16 said:
Sounds like he got REAL lucky. another fine example of why to wear ur seatbelt at ALL times. At least the lap belt.

Now on with the pics/

here is 2 pics. will have more soon.

karl.jpg

fourwheelin002nf6.jpg