• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First Wheeler!!

spurge

just picked her up for $400

SPECS: 90 cherokee, d30/chrysler 8.25, 4.0/5 speed, 33x14.50 trxus, mexi rigged spacers and blocks.

DSCI1158.jpg

DSCI1152.jpg

DSCI1154.jpg

DSCI1153.jpg

DSCI1155.jpg

DSCI1161.jpg

looking for people wanting to wheel at reiter. :awesomework:

Looks like your missing the rear driveshaft, from the first pic.. ?????:eeek:

i need a rear yoke and u joint. i want some tsl's bad though. already welded the rear.

which yoke? The pinion or t-case? The T-case one is a slip yoke. All should be available within a day at a parts store. Probably can find the slip yoke for free if you hit up some 4x4 shops and check their scrap bin.:cool:

i need the pinion yoke. why do yall say reiters next victim? im just a kid tryin to have fun:redneck: im picking the yoke up tomorow highlands east for 15 bucks.

i need the pinion yoke. why do yall say reiters next victim? im just a kid tryin to have fun:redneck: im picking the yoke up tomorow highlands east for 15 bucks.

Because Rieter is going to eat that thing alive. Better stick with the mud puddles. :redneck:

welcome BTW :flipoff:

ive been to reiter before in other cherokee's. i know ill break ****. i dont really care at all if i do. when i get tsl's do you think ill have that hard of a time on some of the lower trails. i aint tryin to do outlet mall or anything.

ive been to reiter before in other cherokee's. i know ill break ****. i dont really care at all if i do. when i get tsl's do you think ill have that hard of a time on some of the lower trails. i aint tryin to do outlet mall or anything.

I dont think tires are going to matter. Granted $400 for a wheeler is good. But thats a junkyard dog. Pieced together with a little bit of everything. Obvious its been wheeled, so its probably already about done.

check the link mounts, XJ like to rip them off the axle. I would do a good check on everything before I took it out. Bet the tie-rods and BJ's are shot, or even the hub bearing. Those are you weak link.

already has thicker link mounts welded on. new tie rod ends and ball joints just got put in before i posted. im trying my hardest not to be one of the people who clogs a trail. i will mainly be wheeling in a group of over 6 rigs.

lol im more out by hobart

i go to liberty so ima patriot.

indians are like gaylordf=:rb:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

I see a new saying,lol........

As for everybody saying don't put any $$ into it--they are not trying to be mean in any way--but realistsic in the fact when you push one of those rigs hard--they won't last---UNIBODY...

lol im more out by hobart

i go to liberty so ima patriot.

indians are like gaylordf=:rb:

Then say Hobart in your location you silly bitch :fawkdancesmiley:

I remember Liberty was like the little brother that tried to tag along with Issaquah and Skyline :kiss:

Then again, Skyline's 4A now aren't they... Rich bitches. :haha:

just picked her up for $400

SPECS: 90 cherokee, d30/chrysler 8.25, 4.0/5 speed, 33x14.50 trxus, mexi rigged spacers and blocks.

DSCI1158.jpg

DSCI1152.jpg

DSCI1154.jpg

DSCI1153.jpg

DSCI1155.jpg

DSCI1161.jpg

looking for people wanting to wheel at reiter. :awesomework:

HELL!! Atleast you dont have to worry about body damage!! BEAT THE HOLY DOG PISS OUT OF IT THEN GIVE ME THE USABLE LEFT OVERS!!!:awesomework: :haha: