• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First wreck of the season

Shifty*EBP*

SNORT MEMBER
Started riding a bmx again, was getting in shape and felt great:D Until I broke 5 ribs, punctured a lung causing it to collapse and spending 5 days in the hospital. Been a fun last 2 weeks, I am feeling great and ready to ride:redneck:

Started riding a bmx again, was getting in shape and felt great:D Until I broke 5 ribs, punctured a lung causing it to collapse and spending 5 days in the hospital. Been a fun last 2 weeks, I am feeling great and ready to ride:redneck:

I quit riding bikes in 1986, I would probably die if I rode one now :D

kep it up , i started riding a month ago and ive lost 18 lbs ... i have 110 to go , lol seriuosly
i am riding a dk 24 " general lee and a new k2 full suspinsion i got 2 weeks ago .. im 34 and i have not rode in 15 years , feel like a kid again

You know your old when

1. Your houseplants are alive, and you can't smoke any of them.

2. Having sex in a twin bed is out of the question.

3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.

4. 6:00 am is when you get up, not when you go to bed.

5. You hear your favorite song in an elevator.

6. You watch the weather channel.

7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of "hook up" and "break up."\

8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 14.

9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as "dressed up."

10. You're the one calling the police because those #%$@! kids next door won't turn down the stereo.

11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you.

12. You don't know what time taco bell closes anymore.

13. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up.

14. You feed your dog science diet instead of McDonalds leftovers.

15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.

16. You take naps.

17. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of the beginning of one.

18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3am would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach.

19. You go to the drug store for ibuprofen and antacid, not condoms and pregnancy tests.

20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good ****."

21. You get your ass kicked by a bicycle and spend 5 days in the hospital!(SOBER)
I'm just say'n:redneck:

Did you use to race?:corn:
I raced a little when I was 14-15 yrs, then I grew up and became a bullrider :D

It was the ground that kicked my ass, full awnn lawn dart.

I just looked at your pics, WOW.....that had to hurt :booo:

I bought a bike about 5 years ago, rode it once and hung it on the wall in the garage, I think I'll hang your hospital picture up next to it just in case I ever get the urge to take it down :haha:

started putting new brakes on my bmx along with grips and tires (try to lose a little wieght), but now I may just stick to walking.:awesomework:

and the results

1) bilateral pnemonia 2)Pneumothorax, 3) acute fracture in left postier 5th thru 8th rib along with nondisplaced fracture in the left postier third and fourth ribs 4) a ton of bruising and pain

I **** when I looked at the x-ray, ribs are broken in half and laying over each other:mad:

Well **** , my bike had a real conversation with me today ...
I was out at a buddys property and he has a killer back yard jump set up , come down a lil hill hit a 6 foot dirt covered log pile and land on another 5 feet away and they again to 5 feet landing that goes down to side yard , any who i did it like 6 times and i was feelin good i did a couple crossups and a lil kick out .. Well the 7 time on the second section i hit the lip with rear tire and nuts to bike neck and over the handle bars and down the landing .... Im 327 lbs , 6'1 and beat to **** , no broken bones but im not to comfy at the moment ... Started at 346lbs , im shootin for 275

Well **** , my bike had a real conversation with me today ...
I was out at a buddys property and he has a killer back yard jump set up , come down a lil hill hit a 6 foot dirt covered log pile and land on another 5 feet away and they again to 5 feet landing that goes down to side yard , any who i did it like 6 times and i was feelin good i did a couple crossups and a lil kick out .. Well the 7 time on the second section i hit the lip with rear tire and nuts to bike neck and over the handle bars and down the landing .... Im 327 lbs , 6'1 and beat to **** , no broken bones but im not to comfy at the moment ... Started at 346lbs , im shootin for 275

Well I hope you still have my bros torker cruser he was asking about it we will come by and grab it you had for 3 yrs everytime we try to pick up we just hear bullshit this and that see how honest ya are hope it didn't grow feet and walk off.
he just got out of western state know he's in a housing place in UP and will never have his license again would be cool if u came through for him on that.
It would be pretty krewl to steal a bike from the handicapped.But I know u would do that know would ya bobby?LMK

Latest posts