• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flat Bed car hauler

JNK-RNR

Ok, curious as to where you would go buy a flat bed trailer around here, I need to transport my 4Runner to North Carolina, looking to see if it will be more economical to ship ( $1100-1600 ), or to get payed per mile to tow, I can't remember what the per mile rate was right now but I will get that number soon.

make uncle Sam ship the runner... if you do a DITY move, pull or drive the Tundra. you will get $$$ for the DITY and the Mileage for the Tundra. (includes your perdiem for you and the family)

i wont do a DITY plus 2 vehicles that far again.... south Texas to here was a PITA. a partial yes but not everything on my own. wasnt worth the trouble in the winter with the wife/kiddos.

You moving to NC? I got a buddy in my club that lives there, but has been on site to support the 787 and he's moving back soon. I bet he'll be looking for wheeling buddies.

2pwrlftrs4u said:
make uncle Sam ship the runner... if you do a DITY move, pull or drive the Tundra. you will get $$$ for the DITY and the Mileage for the Tundra. (includes your perdiem for you and the family)

i wont do a DITY plus 2 vehicles that far again.... south Texas to here was a PITA. a partial yes but not everything on my own. wasnt worth the trouble in the winter with the wife/kiddos.

Uncle Sam does not ship POV's CONUS, and I am not doing a DITTY F That but they give me 9 days to drive.

Comet said:
You moving to NC? I got a buddy in my club that lives there, but has been on site to support the 787 and he's moving back soon. I bet he'll be looking for wheeling buddies.

yup going to Ft Bragg from aboot 4 years, then back here. I have been in contact with a few who wheel there and they seem very much like the bunch here, just a bit more red neck:flipoff: . I am looking forward to a different "type" of wheeling...but I am not a friend of mud:puke: